• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Is that because of the infamous NY tax?

Or this B&M trying to squeeze the last ounce of profit they can.

I think the B&M wanted a little extra!

A brother who runs his own shop explained it to me as: $13 MSRP equals $16 in NY after state tobacco tax. Then, after sales tax at register, the price is $17.38 per cigar.

I'm terrible at math so I usually just hand over the cash, but $51.00 just didn't seem remotely correct!

A brother who runs his own shop explained it to me as: $13 MSRP equals $16 in NY after state tobacco tax. Then, after sales tax at register, the price is $17.38 per cigar.

I'm terrible at math so I usually just hand over the cash, but $51.00 just didn't seem remotely correct!

Actually, in NY, it should come to $36.50 plus sales tax. And let me know who that brother is so I can go and grab me some... :laugh:

Actually, in NY, it should come to $36.50 plus sales tax. And let me know who that brother is so I can go and grab me some... :laugh:

In CT, I paid about 14 for the Boris and 16 for the Drac, with all CT tobacco and sales tax included.

Letter from Pete about the smelly boxes...

https://www.newhavanacigars.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=79

I had the chance to grab two dracs from a B&M by me when they first were released. I decided to smoke one this weekend. It was a decent cigar but not worth the hype. Mine didn't have the lacquer smell to it but the burn on it sucked. I had it in my Humi for about a week at 63%. I am gonna let the other sit for a a few months and see what some time does for it