• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Habano wrapper... that's all.

He also said that there would be other sizes in the future.

These need to hurry! I'm socking money away for 2-3 boxes of the black tubos and if I can get them a box of Dracs.

FYI to anyone worried about pricing, Pete enforces a strict MSRP and doesn't like it when shops rip off customers. These should all go for MSRP.

Two more days until we find out the retailer list, which happens to coincide with my birthday! I'm hoping to get a birthday present with the announcement that my local retailer will get on the list.

Isy is already clearing shelves in his store as his store would be one of the lucky ones. But he told me not to mention anything :laugh:

Man oh man, I hope I snag one of these.
So I'm guessing they're gonna keep the same coffin-type box (since it is Dracula after all)?

FYI to anyone worried about pricing, Pete enforces a strict MSRP and doesn't like it when shops rip off customers. These should all go for MSRP.

Oh yeah?

Bizarre...seeing as how I just bought a Tat Reserva for $22 bucks at my local, and bought the same cigar at the Outlaw for $9. But, I'm sure Pete has thousands working for him who monitor each B&M that is selling his cigars at inflated prices and any day now he's going to shut them down and terminate their Tatuaje accounts. Just like Carlito Fuente says he has strict rules enforcing his Opus being sold at MSRP.

After all, cigars aren't a business, just a bunch of guys who roll cigars and give them out to other cigar smokers for a minimal profit. :laugh:

Nevermind Pete is making Tatuaje into an uber-elite cigar brand, what with his 13 stores and "limited releases" every 2 months. More and more I'm beginning to like the Padron business model: Make a good freakin' cigar. Sell said good freakin' cigar at good freakin' prices. Be loved by thousands.

So here is a weird one for you. Anyone know what time zone Pete is going to treat in regards to the announcement? Being out west, do I need to get up at buttass early? Or can I sleep in?

So here is a weird one for you. Anyone know what time zone Pete is going to treat in regards to the announcement? Being out west, do I need to get up at buttass early? Or can I sleep in?

:laugh: :laugh: I think I am just going to ask Sneeds to call me when the list come out! As for all my hmmmin' and hawwin' above about the evils of Tatuaje, we all know I'm still gonna be chasing the bastards. :p

Damn you Pete and your awesome marketing.

Isy is already clearing shelves in his store as his store would be one of the lucky ones. But he told me not to mention anything :laugh:

I really wish that were true, Los...But I'll call it now...I don't think I'll be one of the stores. Just one man's opinion.

I don't think I do, Jim. Wish I sold more. I haven't been doing well with the Browns and the Reds, as of late. Only thing that really moves for me in Tat is the La Riquezas.