• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

LOL I'll be Grandpa Joe anyday. "If she's a lady, I'm a Vermicious Knid."

Any of the retailers on here know they are getting them? Pm me at 1 and I'll preorder through you guys if at all possible. I'm going to start making calls at 1 however i don't know all of the boards sponsors.

Any of the retailers on here know they are getting them? Pm me at 1 and I'll preorder through you guys if at all possible. I'm going to start making calls at 1 however i don't know all of the boards sponsors.

http://www.tatuajecigars.com/scoop/

Read the October 2008 section of the website. If it is anything like last year, calls are not allow in store only. That is unless you know someone.

David

Hey Congrats to Isy & Uptown Cigar for being one of the stores!

(Just in case) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alright there is one at my local!! woot woot!
lol, already emailed them and I am about to call if they dont email back soon :)

If nothing else my family is around there, so I will have someone there to get some! (hopefully ??? )

http://tatuajecigars.com/Drac/

Here's a map

Come on retailers....let the pre-ordering begin. I'm in for a split :whistling:

I'm on 2 stores' list already :laugh:
This is worse than crack :sign:

Congrats to Uptown Cigar and Tower Pipe and Cigar for getting some of these. Got me a box now I can go back to normal life. :laugh:

So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sale.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this.

So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sale.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this.

You misunderstood Regency. They told me that they'll put me on the Drac list only if I buy a box of Tats :laugh: :laugh: