• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

So i find it in HORRIBLE taste that Regency Cigar Emporium told me they would sell me a box of dracs with every other box of tats i purchased. WHAT BULLSHIT. I hope pete never gives them another gig for trying to pull a stunt like that to bump their sale.

On like 10 lists, who knows what ill get, if any. Theres gotta be a better way to do this.

You misunderstood Regency. They told me that they'll put me on the Drac list only if I buy a box of Tats :laugh: :laugh:

Ok i did misunderstand completely but i still stand by that its bullshit that i have to order a single box to get on the drac list. Still just trying to bump their sales.

all i want is one box now lets hope i get a call back.

I started laughing when that guys said that to me. Saving the Dracs for your regular customers is completely more understandable but that's just ridiculous.

Make 'em too hard to get and it's not worth my time hunting them down. Don't care how good they could be. Glad some of you other folks got time, though, and will enjoy these. There are a dozen good cigars I can go get right now, so why jump through hoops for these?

-John

Yes Yes, that was fun...now what?

I have to wait some more! YEA!

I called the Cali shop right at 1PM and he seemed to now know what I was talking about? Got on some lists though, kind of upset alot of them are not doing pre orders for those of us that where watching the clock and cared enough to call.

LockOut, that is BS! I hope you hung up on them.

WooHoo!!!!!!!! I just pre-ordered my box of Drac's.. :D

which one let you pre order?

Wow so Serious is selling them the day of....good luck getting one. New Havana is doing some really dumb scavenger hunt on their website...that will be a cluster f*ck of clicking and not getting your info in on time.

I'm on a few lists so we'll see what happens.

The earlier posts somewhat helped out. My friend loves the Tat Noellas and was thinking about ordering a box, so I bought them for her, (she's paying me back when they ship), and I ordered a box of Drac's for myself from Regency. I was told they should ship by the 31st.

Awesome, my local is getting them I didn't even get in a box. Thanks alot you vultures. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, the Outlaw is already sold out, so make their lives easier and stop calling.

Awesome, my local is getting them I didn't even get in a box. Thanks alot you vultures. :laugh:

In all seriousness though, the Outlaw is already sold out, so make their lives easier and stop calling.

I just think you want to hog up the Dracs :sign:

I just think you want to hog up the Dracs :sign:

I just wanted a couple, and missed the boat. My own fault. :angry:

Allrright guys Brent wasnt kidding Outlaw has received over 200 phone calls in the last hour!!!
All our boxes are gone, we do appreciate the calls and congrats to anyone lucky enough to get ahold of these.

Allrright guys Brent wasnt kidding Outlaw has received over 200 phone calls in the last hour!!!
All our boxes are gone, we do appreciate the calls and congrats to anyone lucky enough to get ahold of these.

darn it i guess you can forget my email.

WOW! the calls came in like crazy! There was only 2 of us answering the phones here at the Outlaw.
If you left a message on our answering machine, we will add you to the list.
GOOD LUCK!

I'm kinda glad Serious isn't taking preorders. That way I can just go to the release event and pick them up.

Man what a clusterfuck. It would seem like everybody that's not one of the main 13 retailers has no idea what they're getting or how much they're getting. Hope everybody that wants them manages to find them, I'm on a list, so hopefully that works out.