• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje East Coast

puffstuff

Guys, I am taking orders for the East Coast Blend. They are on the way. I have 6 boxes to offer here.

Prices are $450.00 Box of 50

10 packs $100.00

Plus shipping.

Call or Pm

Al
Puff 'N' Stuff Cigars

770-908-9388

Guys, I am taking orders for the East Coast Blend. They are on the way. I have 6 boxes to offer here.

Prices are $450.00 Box of 50

10 packs $100.00

Plus shipping.

Call or Pm

Al
Puff 'N' Stuff Cigars

770-908-9388

Box of 50! Thats a Weird one, what size are they??

Like I said your a dangerous man Al. :whistling:

PM sent... You keep this up I'm going to have to set up billpayer for direct deposit to your account. :angry:

These have arrived and will be shipped to those that ordered. Prices on 10 packs have been reduced to $90 to beat my competitors prices.

Al

Stopped in an bought a few this evening.....smoked one after dinner......you will NOT be disappointed! It was one hell of a smoke!

These have arrived and will be shipped to those that ordered. Prices on 10 packs have been reduced to $90 to beat my competitors prices.

Al

Do the people who already bought them get the new price also? :whistling: :thumbs:

Got mine Al, thanks for the stellar shipping care, they look great!

Recieved mine today Al. I couldn't wait,so I'm smoking one as I type this. One word comes to mind...DELICIOUS... Sure glad I bought the whole box.Thanks again. :cool: :D :love:

Stopped in an bought a few this evening.....smoked one after dinner......you will NOT be disappointed! It was one hell of a smoke!

I had one this past week and have to agree... this is a tasty stick!

Jim

I got my 10 pack today. The smokes were packed EXTREMELY well, and boy was shipping fast!

Thanks!

Received mine, smoked one right out of the box. Tasty, although a bit young.