• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Friday Special at Jack Schwartz Importer

Just got mine in too!! The lighter looks awesome.

Thanks for the great service and speedy delivery!

Nick

For anyone interested, I made up a special 5-Pack available to all the folks here at Cigar Pass. Below is a link to our private Email Member Specials page.

Cigar Pass 5-Pack

If you're interested in getting on our Emailer list you can CLICK HERE. We like to shoot out an email to our customers about once or twice a month. Also, we're working on getting a FRIDAY SPECIAL notification list started. If all goes according to plan, when you're on the list you'll get an email every Monday telling you what the Friday Special is that week.

Thanks,
Eric

For anyone interested, I made up a special 5-Pack available to all the folks here at Cigar Pass. Below is a link to our private Email Member Specials page.

Cigar Pass 5-Pack

If you're interested in getting on our Emailer list you can CLICK HERE. We like to shoot out an email to our customers about once or twice a month. Also, we're working on getting a FRIDAY SPECIAL notification list started. If all goes according to plan, when you're on the list you'll get an email every Monday telling you what the Friday Special is that week.

Thanks,
Eric

Hey Eric, is that the right 5 pack?

I can't believe I missed that Tat special - that lighter looks amazing!! Nice work though, Eric!!

Cigar Pass 5-Pack

Thanks,
Eric

Hey Eric, is that the right 5 pack?

Sorry about that, I was in a rush to get these up before I left on Friday and forgot to specify which size. It is a Perfecto 5-Pack. Thanks for the heads up on that one.

Eric

I vote for Opus, GOF, Anejo, and Maddy Hemi's special, hook a brother up!! :laugh:

I vote for Opus, GOF, Anejo, and Maddy Hemi's special, hook a brother up!! :laugh:

Frank, didn't hear a word you said....could have something to do with the Heebie-Jeebies I got from looking at the quivvering Mini-McDonald. Thanks for the nightmares! ???

Eric