• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje / illusione

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only.

I will be calling the order in either Thursday or Friday depending upon interest.

I think that covers most of the questions I get if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Below is what is currently out of stock.

Thank you!

Jim

Out of stock for Tatuaje

Gran Cojonu
Noellas
Cabaiguan Belicoso Fino
Angeles
Nobles
Artistas
Ambos Mundos No.2 robusto
Black tubos
El Triunfador No.2,No.4,No.5

Out of stock for Illusione

La Monde

Nosotros

hl candella

hl Maudro

Jim, how about ordering some La Riquezas??? Pleaseeeee.....

To clarify - If it is made by Tatuaje or illusione and you want it - LMK.

edit - fat fingers hit the keys in the wrong order!

Thank you, Jim. I'm just about finished with the last box I got from you.

Sent you a PM with my request.

/Lou

If you are thinking about an order with Jim, do it. Jim is top notch and will take GOOD care of you.

Thanks for the offer Jim.

Thank you all for the kind words - it means allot!

I need to hear back from anyone still interested by this evening - I'll be calling orders in tomorrow.

To clarify - If it is made by Tatuaje or illusione and you want it - LMK.

edit - fat fingers hit the keys in the wrong order!

So I guess I'll take a box of Frank's and split a box of Drac's if someone is interested... :sign:

Jim's deals are so good...that I've been considering buying a box all week, even though I don't have the money to pay for it. :laugh:

Jim is a top notch vendor. If anyone here is still on the fence about ordering, don't miss out on this opportunity. The only thing you will have to be sorry about is not getting some great deals. Thank you again Jim for the order, you rock sir! :thumbs: