• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Jar signed by Pete Johnson

I think Gerns got it! Chipper Jones.

Thanks again for the contest,
Paul

Gern Blansten said:
Chipper Jones

Ding Ding Ding... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! 

Send me your addy, I will ship it out to you in the beginning of the week next week.

David 

Sweetrice80 said:
You all give up already?!? Dang!

Hint: try using your CP "Friend"

Solid and clever hint!

Sweetrice80 said:
Chipper Jones

Ding Ding Ding... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! 

Send me your addy, I will ship it out to you in the beginning of the week next week.

David 

David, thanks for this fun contest! 

I didn't realize Chipper retired after this past season was over.  Nice career he had:  LT BA .303 and 2726 hits to name a few stats.

So, I have been lucky enough to win two contests.  I do not want to seem ungrateful, David, but would like to "pay forward" some of that luck and have you send this prize to David (aka thechenman).  Hopefully, that is okay with you?  If not, please let me know and I'll get you my info.

I thought I was going to win for sure with my Kelly Leak guess

Jon...I am floored by you extreme generosity.  Holy crap!  I don't know what to say...Thank You does not even come close.  I'm a huge Tat-whore, and I've always wanted one of these jars.  The fact that it's autographed and my name just happens to be David is just icing on the cake.  Thank you brother.  Thank you!  You truly embody the CP spirit of Paying it Forward...And boy do you set the bar high.  I've got to pick my jaw up off the floor now.

David...thanks for hosting this contest as well, and congrats to you Jon on winning this.  You really made my year Jon...and I'm saying that even though we're only in February.  CP is truly an amazing place, but it's the BOTLs here that make it so.  

Thanks again...Jon.  Seriously...thanks, as I'm hardly deserving of this.

Dave, it's my pleasure!  The fact you're so stoked, makes it all the better!

Cheers!

Thanks again, David, for the fun contest.

Very nice gesture. Common place on this forum.

Thanks again for the contest.

My favorite player of all time is the Captain Thurman Munson. That is always my guess. He was so clutch!

I'll have to go with Yogi Berra.  If I do win, it will be added to the raffles for the Quad State Herf 8......  :thumbs:

stogieman said:
I'll have to go with Yogi Berra.  If I do win, it will be added to the raffles for the Quad State Herf 8......  :thumbs:
As the Tuna said: "Sorry Charlie". :p

Awsome play Jon, awesome!!