• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje K222

That is a blend that sounds like it will be right in my comfort zone.

"K 222 will debut in a single 5 7/8 x 52 size and is a cross between Tatuaje’s Cojonu 2003 and Reserva J21 blends."

This is something I'll probably want to try. I used to love both of these cigars. I haven't smoked any with the new wrapper. (I'm guessing all the tobacco is different since Pepin went more vertical) Don't even know if they taste like the older blends. I'm pretty sure I have a box of the New J21. I should try to smoke one tomorrow.

I love the size and if it truly is a cross between the Cojonu 2003 and Reserva J21, then I would almost buy a box of these blind. I will be looking for these, for sure. I'm glad that unlike the T110, this will be a regular production cigar.

Oh, that sounds just amazing. I'll definitely be on the lookout for these! Two of my favorite Tatuaje blends combined, in a perfect size? Outstanding!

~Boar

Oh, that sounds just amazing. I'll definitely be on the lookout for these! Two of my favorite Tatuaje blends combined, in a perfect size? Outstanding!

~Boar
Yep... that sounds perfect. Will definitely be on the lookout for these as well!

I love the size and if it truly is a cross between the Cojonu 2003 and Reserva J21, then I would almost buy a box of these blind. I will be looking for these, for sure. I'm glad that unlike the T110, this will be a regular production cigar.
Same here...maybe a box so,it?

If a "so,it" is anything like a "split" . . . ;)

I would definitely be down for that with anyone who scores a box when they're released. Heck, I'd do it more than once. :D

~Boar

Since they will be hitting Hawaii first I will keep an eye out for them. Probably will be cheaper waiting for them to hit the mainland accounts though. I will let people know if I'm successful.

All sounds good, everyone keep an eye out and it looks like we can all test these out with a split 5'er.

Definitely up for splitting as well, got my radar on high alert as soon as I see anything.

Awesome, sounds solid and ever better.. it's a regular production stick. Win/Win

These are starting to hit stores. If you have a B&M who carries Tatuaje, may pay off to stop by soon.

These are starting to hit stores. If you have a B&M who carries Tatuaje, may pay off to stop by soon.

Anthony's had them listed for pre-order at $315 per box, but removed them with a notice that due to demand, retailers will get 1-2 boxes on this first shipment. Sounds like this first round will go FAST.

After a few days of hitting refresh on my Google search to find someplace that wasn't already sold out, at this moment in time both niceashcigars and tampahumidor have them in stock. Nice Ash has singles and Tampahumidor in singles, five packs, half and full boxes (free shipping on my five pack from them although the site says you have to spend $100). I'm assuming these will be gone fast, three other sites sold out faster than I could hit "add to cart".

Edited to add- Sidenote: It looks like Regency Cigar has the full line of the upcoming Tat Black release....cazadores and short robustos are a couple of the new sizes. Apparently they were one of 3 retailers to get them first, but they'll be in regular production.

Last edited:
Good info, I've been doing the same thing, waiting to see who has them in stock. I'll have a look at those sites and see what's available.