• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Monster "Franks"

I won't be receiving mine until next week - no Halloween Day Frank for me (sigh)

I see you're from the Jax area. I'll be in town for the Florida/Georgia game this weekend. If you'll be near The Landing on friday then I'll bring you one :thumbs:

Looks like I have something to tell Santa. One, not a box.

I won't be receiving mine until next week - no Halloween Day Frank for me (sigh)

I see you're from the Jax area. I'll be in town for the Florida/Georgia game this weekend. If you'll be near The Landing on friday then I'll bring you one :thumbs:

Wow - very generous offer.
Thank you, but I think I'll be taking my son Trick or Treating that night.

Hey everyone...Just to clear this all up...here's a cut and paste from an email that Pete himself sent me about the numbering of the Frank boxes. It's nice to have it right from the man's mouth. Pete's one class act for answering my email. Hope this clears this all up...

Hey Brother,

Yeah, the first boxes I numbered were stamped. The seal from the
factory is non glossy paper and was easy to stamp. The glossy seals
were not so I had to switch to a sharpie. If you really search you
will see three different versions of numbering all in sequence.

Thanks for the support and I hope this helps answer your questions.
Let me know.

Pete

Hey everyone...Just to clear this all up...here's a cut and paste from an email that Pete himself sent me about the numbering of the Frank boxes. It's nice to have it right from the man's mouth. Pete's one class act for answering my email. Hope this clears this all up...

Hey Brother,

Yeah, the first boxes I numbered were stamped. The seal from the
factory is non glossy paper and was easy to stamp. The glossy seals
were not so I had to switch to a sharpie. If you really search you
will see three different versions of numbering all in sequence.

Thanks for the support and I hope this helps answer your questions.
Let me know.

Pete

Hmmmm, so what is the third numbering version??? ???

My box on the back has in red sharpie 557 and a white sticker in the upper right corner that says E35. Also signed by Jose Garcia in a stamp type ink. Any ideas?

Also they smoke real good out of the box. I am having one right now.

OK, from what I understand there are two numbering systems. One is the earlier one where the number is stamped with a 0000 followed by the box number. From Pete's email, it seems like this worked fine until he started using a glossier label, which made the stamp smear. From then on he wrote the number in red sharpie. I have no idea where the stamp stopped and the red sharpie started. The only reason I even noticed this was because someone was selling empty boxes on Ebay with the stamps which looked different than the red sharpie on mine. Regardless, these things smoke great..I smoked one out of the box, have given a few away, and plan another 2 hour session with one while waiting on Trick-Or-Treaters tomorrow night.

Regardless of the numbering confusing, I just gotta say enjoy the smokes y'all. I've been out of it with tests and such that I completely forgot to check on ordering them on the release date. You can certainly bet I'm not gonna miss out on ordering the "Drac's" for next year! Guess I'm just going to have to live the hard life with this Liga Prava I've got sitting in my lap ;)