• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje RC184 or RC233

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
I searched and didn't find any results, so forgive me if this is redundant.

Has anyone tried the Tatuaje RC184 or RC233? I saw that they had some on atlanticcigar.com, and the look interesting. Just thought I would throw some feelers out.

Hi mate.
Ive tried the RC184(cheers Smelly), and it was pretty damn good. Although I have no idea on its age.It was one of the better cigars I have smoked, (even though I was drunk and it was cold enough to freeze a brass monkeys nuts standing outside).

I love them. They are milder than a lot of folks would think. But, a very tasty cigar. Now, that said, since the Pepin/Fernandez lawsuit, I can't speak for the
current runs, not knowing if the wrapper and fillers are the same.

I love them. They are milder than a lot of folks would think. But, a very tasty cigar. Now, that said, since the Pepin/Fernandez lawsuit, I can't speak for the

I think these went out of production a couple of years ago. Amazing cigars. Always been one of my favorite Tats.

I haven't tried the RC233 just because of it's sheer size (9-1/8 x 55 rg). I ended up buying the RC184 and I've enjoyed the couple I've smoked. I have the remainder of the box just quietly aging to see how they turn out later.

I think these went out of production a couple of years ago. Amazing cigars. Always been one of my favorite Tats.

Oh crap! Well, I have two left. Better make them count.

makes me think that I should buy those that I found then

I haven't tried the RC233 just because of it's sheer size (9-1/8 x 55 rg). I ended up buying the RC184 and I've enjoyed the couple I've smoked. I have the remainder of the box just quietly aging to see how they turn out later.
yeah im not really interested in the larger one either. I rarely have that kind of time to smoke and if I do I have a box of LFD Salomones. :D

makes me think that I should buy those that I found then

Without hesitation!
I am

Back in production, just got a few boxes of the 184's. Smoked one the other day and in my opinion not even close to the originals we had at the shop circa '06.

Back in production, just got a few boxes of the 184's. Smoked one the other day and in my opinion not even close to the originals we had at the shop circa '06.

I ordered one to see if I liked it enough... i guess I'll see