• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Regio Reservas

JBL11183

Lurker
This weekend I had the pleasure of smoking one of these babies(thanks to Jonesy) and since I have been on a mad hunt trying to get my hands on some. I went to a B&M that I frequent who carries Tats, and was told that the Reserva J21 is the same cigar. Am I being mislead?

If my memory serves me correctly,

The J21 is made with a Ligero wrapper, and the regio reserva uses a broadleaf wrapper

Mark

This weekend I had the pleasure of smoking one of these babies(thanks to Jonesy) and since I have been on a mad hunt trying to get my hands on some. I went to a B&M that I frequent who carries Tats, and was told that the Reserva J21 is the same cigar. Am I being mislead?

You are being mislead. The J21 is a different cigar. The regios reserva is a limited edition smoke.

Like some of the others have said, the Regios reserva uses a broadleaf wrapper and the second band only says Reserva. The J21 uses a Ligero wrapper but the band says Reserva J21. The cigars are about the same color (at least mine are) but the Regios reserva is a little longer.

Regio reserve and J21 are both great smokes. Can't go wrong with either one. The reserva IMO is what put tatuaje on the map and one of the only lines that fully lives up to the hype.

I believe the filler is the same, it's just the general brown label filler. If you're looking for a similar smoke and can't find the regios reserva there's always the noella reserva second release and the tat monster(though that would be even harder to find).

I was pretty sure they where two different cigars but he made it like one was a later release. Thanks for all the help

Regio reserve and J21 are both great smokes. Can't go wrong with either one. The reserva IMO is what put tatuaje on the map and one of the only lines that fully lives up to the hype.

Blasphemy!!!!