• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje tour

Well, there was a fair amount of people. An employee told me there was people waiting for them to open this morning and they had sold more boxes in one day than they usually sell in a month. I was advised the "rarer" stuff would only be available to those who purchase so many cigars. Kind of lame. I picked up a pudgy monster set.

No prizes, gave out some keychains and other swag. I met Pete, his brother, and the two other guys who run L'Atelier cigars. They all four have a hand in that brand. They were all pretty cool. If you're a big tat fan, it may be worth it.

That sounds much like my experience when going to other events. Ashton has been my favorite so far because of the extra swag they give you when you buy a box.

Well, there was a fair amount of people. An employee told me there was people waiting for them to open this morning and they had sold more boxes in one day than they usually sell in a month. I was advised the "rarer" stuff would only be available to those who purchase so many cigars. Kind of lame. I picked up a pudgy monster set.

No prizes, gave out some keychains and other swag. I met Pete, his brother, and the two other guys who run L'Atelier cigars. They all four have a hand in that brand. They were all pretty cool. If you're a big tat fan, it may be worth it.
Love the L'At lines, amazing smokes for the money.