• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tea

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Any tea people around here?

I am looking for some websites mainly. I am lookng to expand into drinking tea and any info would help.

I currently buy Earl Greyand, Celestial Seasonings.

If I remember tea ages simliar to cigars. When kept at the right conditions. Which I do not know what those conditions are.

So any personal favorites or any websites that would be a good read, lemme know.

Thanks
Shane

Any tea people around here?

I am looking for some websites mainly. I am lookng to expand into drinking tea and any info would help.

I currently buy Earl Greyand, Celestial Seasonings.

If I remember tea ages simliar to cigars. When kept at the right conditions. Which I do not know what those conditions are.

So any personal favorites or any websites that would be a good read, lemme know.

Thanks
Shane

Yogi Tea's are good.
Twinings are tasty.

I drink (like my cigars) stonger tea when I have a cup.
Some folks at work drink an 'English' tea(as one of the fellows is from there ...I'll try to get the name.

Earl Grey is a type of blend.
Like cigars...try some...you'll find out what you like!

I like tea on occassion, but I'll be damned if I turn it into a hobby. I'm fond of Darjeeling, the champagne of tea, and Lapsang souchong, an acquired tast.

Doc.

I like a good cup of Tea
Twinings...........Irish breakfast, Assam and English breakfast are pretty good.You need a tea pot to really get the best brew.
I have always thought fresh was best with Tea, But hey aged Tea could be very prized like aged Rice

I love white and green tea.
I would like to try some pu-ehr tea which is aged tea.
If any brothers want to try some green or white tea let me know and I'll send you some!

-Rob

What Moki said.

Just like good cigars seldom have plastic filters, good teas seldom come in bags.

There is a spice shop up here with a nice selection of teas. All are loose and stored in air tight jars. Follow your nose to one you like and buy an once or two.

I enjoy a variety of teas. Green to Black, it is all good.

I drink about two 12 packs of Lipton Diet Green during the week. :sign: 0 Calories. :thumbs:

What a cool topic mate
Got some good sites from this one (more money gone) :whistling:

I enjoy teas from Mightyleaf.com
They have some unique blends and do mail order.

I love tea, one of my favorites is Persian/ Iranian tea. As a child I would sip it hot during the summer months.
The tea I refer to is often sipped through a sugar cube. There are such types as Iranian black tea, Saffron tea, and Rose teas...
I have tried several Western interpretations of Persian teas and this is one of my fave.Persian Melon Tea I have yet to find a good supplier of traditional Persian Tea, if anyone can find one; specifically one that deals with Saffron tea blends please let me know. :)

I love Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings. As for "aging" tea, I find the fresher the better. I find Bengal Spice looses so much after a couple weeks after openening the box. I guess if you vacuum sealed the unused tea, it might not get worse, but I can't see it improving.