• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ten New Cigar Box Clocks For Sale

Of course I can back up what I say. I don't make things up

Looking for empty boxes
This is exactly what it said it was. And I actually bought most of the boxes from a shop in PA. Now lets see if you can find a post or a pic of a clock with one of the boxes mentioned in the post you linked to.

Well documented that the word "bomb" in my original post was not necessarily the most appropriate word to use, but you can spin it any way you'd like.

As for ripping me off, Wade shorted me on a trade. I traded for a lighter and a cigar. For whatever reason Wade decided not to include the cigar. I really only wanted the lighter so it was not a big deal.

Brandon
All you had to do was say so and I'd have been happy to take care of it. But if it was really no big deal, you're sure making it into one and not really sure why you're bringing it up now. All you had to do was let me know.

Andy, Jeff, Dave, thanks for the posts, but don't bother getting involved and having your name slandered also. I do appreciate the efforts, but there's no sense in getting dragged into this drivel. There's a few that like to play these silly games and amuse themselves in the process, however I'm quite certain that there's quite a few more who understand what's honestly going on and see it for what it really is.

WTF is going on. I'm seeing BOTL's attack BOTL's. I thought as brothers we don't do that. :blush: This whole issue is truely trivial.
Let's look at it this way. I'm not handy so if I decide to put down $40 for a clock and whatever for a lamp. It is our business.

Guys,

I love this site but when it becomes trivial and nitpicky it just makes me wonder. If you don't want to buy a clock or a lamp, don't. I'd love to see them cheaper but, now there is a decision to be made. Do I buy or not? Leave the petty bullshit out of it. I'll not entertain attacks, debate or any trivial dialogue on this subject. So, don't bother. :blush:

WTF is going on. I'm seeing BOTL's attack BOTL's. I thought as brothers we don't do that. :blush: This whole issue is truely trivial.
Let's look at it this way. I'm not handy so if I decide to put down $40 for a clock and whatever for a lamp. It is our business.

Guys,

I love this site but when it becomes trivial and nitpicky it just makes me wonder. If you don't want to buy a clock or a lamp, don't. I'd love to see them cheaper but, now there is a decision to be made. Do I buy or not? Leave the petty bullshit out of it. I'll not entertain attacks, debate or any trivial dialogue on this subject. So, don't bother. :blush:

ahhhh...nevermind!

I thought about posting... then I thought I wouldn't.

Then I thought I would... then changed my mind.

There is nothing I could say that hasn't been said.

So....

Here's my thought and solution even if nobody wants to give me a penny.

Wade maybe you should take your clocks here Linkage.

Your clocks will deffinately blow the competition's away. And you are trying to reap a reward off the Brothers here. You know that's not what we are about. For crying out loud, it cost everyone to be in a pass! And what is the name of this site? Most everyone gives more than they take. I'm not saying that that's all you are about here either. I've seen the good things too. It would just be better if you left your buisness side at the door, or visa versa. You'll never have your cake and eat it too. Unfortunately it's either BoTL or Buisnessman I'm afraid.

Andy, Jeff, Dave, thanks for the posts, but don't bother getting involved and having your name slandered also. I do appreciate the efforts, but there's no sense in getting dragged into this drivel. There's a few that like to play these silly games and amuse themselves in the process, however I'm quite certain that there's quite a few more who understand what's honestly going on and see it for what it really is.

I am quite certain you are absolutely correct in this assessment - although I'm also quite certain you do not fully understand the implications... ;)

Guys,

Interesting that there a few indviduals that view this as "trivial" and "nitpicky" (a reccurent theme). ...and then there is a clear dichotomy. I wonder what that means?

Of course I can back up what I say. I don't make things up

Looking for empty boxes
This is exactly what it said it was. And I actually bought most of the boxes from a shop in PA. Now lets see if you can find a post or a pic of a clock with one of the boxes mentioned in the post you linked to.
You actually bought most of the boxes... not all.

Well documented that the word "bomb" in my original post was not necessarily the most appropriate word to use, but you can spin it any way you'd like.
Sorta like the way you're spinning it now?

As for ripping me off, Wade shorted me on a trade. I traded for a lighter and a cigar. For whatever reason Wade decided not to include the cigar. I really only wanted the lighter so it was not a big deal.

Brandon
All you had to do was say so and I'd have been happy to take care of it. But if it was really no big deal, you're sure making it into one and not really sure why you're bringing it up now. All you had to do was let me know.
Why should he have to "let you know"? It wasn't his responsibility to keep you honest, it was yours, and you decided to keep the cigar. You stiffed him in a trade and you knew it when you did it. Now everyone else knows too.

NA

I've seen some pretty stupid wars of words on this board over the years, but this one is taking the cake. There was a simple question of how much the clock's are. It's general practice here to post prices, always has been. I knew why Wade had originally posted the way he did. It was so that people like Neal and George wouldn't jump on his back. But, see, he over thought his intentions. Just answering grateful's question would have cut this thread down to nothing. Sure, there probably would have been some back and forth from a few people, but it would have never come to this.

I've seen some pretty stupid wars of words on this board over the years, but this one is taking the cake. There was a simple question of how much the clock's are. It's general practice here to post prices, always has been. I knew why Wade had originally posted the way he did. It was so that people like Neal and George wouldn't jump on his back. But, see, he over thought his intentions. Just answering grateful's question would have cut this thread down to nothing. Sure, there probably would have been some back and forth from a few people, but it would have never come to this.

I guess one would wonder why a war of words has to begin in the first place.

Remember the 02 pre released siglo 6s with the old bands. ;)

Even though Wade tried to prevent a problem by posting the way he did as you said Matt, If someone wants a fight they will find it

Bob

Even though Wade tried to prevent a problem by posting the way he did as you said Matt, If someone wants a fight they will find it

Bob

Volusinator was wrong for not posting the price. It took him at least a half a day and the greater volume of this thread to finally realize he was wrong and as usual with him, he never apologized. Of course in the meantime, he makes matters worse by telling SamClemmons to "kiss my ass" :rolleyes:

Then we find out he stiffs hoja in a trade! :0

As far as "wanting a fight" cigar smoke, it's as clear as the day is long that the ONLY person here looking for "drama" and a "fight" was volusinator which once again, is nothing new with this guy. It's been proven time and time again he's a bad person to deal with but if you and dickson and other noobs want to deal with him, be my guest but "caveat emptor" as the expression goes. ;)

Bob

Volusinator was wrong for not posting the price. It took him at least a half a day and the greater volume of this thread to finally realize he was wrong and as usual with him, he never apologized. Of course in the meantime, he makes matters worse by telling SamClemmons to "kiss my ass" :rolleyes:

Then we find out he stiffs hoja in a trade! :0

As far as "wanting a fight" cigar smoke, it's as clear as the day is long that the ONLY person here looking for "drama" and a "fight" was volusinator which once again, is nothing new with this guy. It's been proven time and time again he's a bad person to deal with but if you and dickson and other noobs want to deal with him, be my guest but "caveat emptor" as the expression goes. ;)

I have never had any dealings with Wade so I have no opinion on his clock dealings. My point was a war of words. See your choice words noobs that is exactly what I mean. It is a put down IMO that is Inflammatory. CC I'm not here to defend Wade. My comments are geared more toward how to prevent these types of word wars.You see small comments sometimes start big wars.

Bob

I have never had any dealings with Wade so I have no opinion on his clock dealings. My point was a war of words. See your choice words noobs that is exactly what I mean. It is a put down IMO that is Inflammatory. CC I'm not here to defend Wade. My comments are geared more toward how to prevent these types of word wars.You see small comments sometimes start big wars.

Bob

Inflammatory? Now that's rich. You're a noob~newbie~new guy Bob....so put your time in and cure it. :sign:

Bob

Inflammatory? Now that's rich. You're a noob~newbie~new guy Bob....so put your time in and cure it. :sign:

See, This is exactly what I mean. Its the way people say things around here and the tone.

Bob

Wade,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove you from my friend list, and drop you off the top ten friends on MySpace. Sorry, bro.

Bob

See, This is exactly what I mean. Its the way people say things around here and the tone.

Bob

*sigh*

Noob is not an insult, unless you find yourself insulted - then it's just humorous. Seriously, you shouldn't be insulted and please don't accuse someone of being inflammatory for using that classic terminology.

Bob

You're right Bob!
Fellow noobs, let's all join together and FIGHT THE MAN! We'll change the way things are done around here once and for all!
These fogs don't have our best interests in mind...they want all the good cigars for themselves. Jeez, you guys get all worked up over nothing. If you don't want a box-clock, don't buy one!

Yours in newbness,
Sarcastic1

Bob

You're right Bob!
Fellow noobs, let's all join together and FIGHT THE MAN! We'll change the way things are done around here once and for all!
These fogs don't have our best interests in mind...they want all the good cigars for themselves. Jeez, you guys get all worked up over nothing. If you don't want a box-clock, don't buy one!

Yours in newbness,
Sarcastic1

Wow, if that you put it that way...count me in! :sign:

Bob

Bob

*sigh*

Noob is not an insult, unless you find yourself insulted - then it's just humorous. Seriously, you shouldn't be insulted and please don't accuse someone of being inflammatory for using that classic terminology.

In the context that you used the word noob it was a put down IMO.You dont have to agree with me. If you look at your next response to me it becomes very clear your tone and what you were impling IMO.
You might have said you guys rather than noobs. I was trying to give insight to the veterans here with some perspective from a newer member. Noob can be construde as a put down when coming from a Veteran depending how it is stated.

Bob