• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tennessee herf

BUMP!!! Eric and me were talking about this last night. It would probably be best to be on a weekend in Febuary. I work 9-5 monday through friday so Saturday would be cool. If this does to in Febuary I'd like to know a little bit in advance so I can get a box of MM habanos to share with everyone :D

Let's figure a date and place.

http://liquidsmoke.biz/

that's Liquid Smoke's Website...

Where was it Sarge knew of?

Febuary would be good for me, except the first weekend

Count me in for whatever

I should get my Feb. work schedule in the next couple of days, so I can figure out which weekend I have off.

Sounds like there are a few interested people.

I am off the weekend of Feb. 18-19. Is either of those days cool for everybody?

Eshaw99 said:
I am off the weekend of Feb. 18-19. Is either of those days cool for everybody?
[snapback]278046[/snapback]​

I'm good. :thumbs:

tdog said:
I'll ask off tommorrow.
[snapback]278324[/snapback]​

Sorry I timed out earlier, did you get to see a Cardinal game last year?

How 'bout we set February 18th as the date. Everybody cool with that? If so, let's finalize the location.

i'm a newbie here and i'm in knoxville.

keep the information coming regarding a tennessee herf.

golfgar said:
tdog said:
I'll ask off tommorrow.
[snapback]278324[/snapback]​

Sorry I timed out earlier, did you get to see a Cardinal game last year?
[snapback]278377[/snapback]​

No they were in D.C. when we were there. I really wanted to see one last game at Busch though.

18th seems like a good date... Nashville is closer for the west TN boys correct?

the smokes and brews place in franklin would most likely be an even better place, seeing that liquid smoke is in a college town, there might be too many folks there espically if the herf goes past dark
we will need to call and tell them were coming I imagine

+ smokes and brews has a much larger selection of imported beers and such

I just got off the phone with CAO about seeing if we could take a tour... while CAO isn't near my favorite brand, it'd be cool to take a look around.. :thumbs: