• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tennessee herf

KayakinBoy said:
I just got off the phone with CAO about seeing if we could take a tour... while CAO isn't near my favorite brand, it'd be cool to take a look around.. :thumbs:
[snapback]280635[/snapback]​

Well, what did they say?

If I'm not mistaken CAO has a cigar lounge in the building that is open to the public.

I'm about to call back CAO (they left me a message) and get basic info about tours and other stuff. I'm gunna tell her around 10 guys, I figure it might be a little less but was wondering who WILL be coming on the 18th?

CAO is closed on Saturday... :(

They are mailing me some info and seeing if there's anything they might be able to do but it just seems like they are business offices and shipping really. Can anyone suggest anymore locations?

Hello All, Being from Nashville I can tell you there are several cigar friendly locations. Woody's Smokes and Brews is a great location I've smoked a few there myself. They do have a private room in the lounge area. I don't know whether it can be had free of charge for a gathering like this or not. You would have to check on that. If you can't get the private room, it will be tight location if there are any other people there, which there always is. I do know of a few locations downtown that might be of interest also. Havana Lounge (obviously) is cigar friendly. It is located inside of Buffalo Billiards on 2nd Ave. The Flying Saucer and the Beer Sellar are both cigar friendly also. If you need additional info, I'd be more than happy to help. I would love to attend, however I have my children that weekend so I don't think I'll be able to make this one.

I've heard of Woody's Smokes and Brews, Havana Lounge sounds promising.... I know sarge has been to a couple places in nashville. I plan on stopping by as many local shops as possible. if the Havana Lounge allows smoking and has food and alcohol, it's looking good! :thumbs:

I read some reviews of the Havana Lounge, and supposedly it's become some crowded sweaty dance club type place now.

I have to go to a seminar on the 16th and 17th in Nashville and I am off the 18th and 19th, so I am just going to hang there the whole time. There is a cigar friendly restaurant/bar in Cool Springs called Jonathan's. Cletus' sister-in-law works there. But I am game for wherever. CAO tour would be cool.

bad news folks, havana lounge closed a year ago, I called them last night about it

I hadn't heard that the Havana Lounge has closed. But I don't frequent it either. Have any plans been confirmed? I may be able to make the 2/18 date after all. Woody's Smokes & Brews in Cool Springs may still be the best option.

Woody's Smokes and Brews sounds like a pretty good place. Everybody cool with that? How far outside of Nashville is it?

Ok, I just called and spoke with James at Woody's Smokes and Brews. I told him who we are and what we're doing, and he said that their smoking lounge was big enough for 25-30 people, which should more than accomodate us. There is also a bar with basically any beer you could possibly want. I think this is going to be the best place to do this. So, since the date is getting close, and until I hear any objections, I'm going to go ahead and set this place as the location for the Tennessee Herf.

Here is their website. Their address is listed on the home page if you need to Mapquest some directions: Woody's Smokes and Brews

Also, for those coming from a long way off, James said there are plenty of hotels in the area. I think KB and I both are going to stay and come back Sunday. If anybody else is planning on doing the same, maybe we could all stay in the same hotel.

I'd also like to do an official head count to get an idea of who all is coming. If you're definitely coming, respond with "I'm in". I'll keep a continuously updated list in this post.

Tennessee Herf Herfers
Eshaw99
KayakinBoy
psha (my buddy Phil who signed up but never posts here)
tdog
etenpenny

bump because it's 16 days and i'd like to get a head count...

cigarsarge said:
Looks like I gotta work that day. :(
[snapback]284018[/snapback]​

Looks like you'd better be thinking up some excuses...