• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tequila Drink Ideas?

Just sitting around this evening with the wife. THought maybe I'd make up some drinks. We've got some tequila, just not sure what to make. Something other then margaritas.

E

Aside from margaritas, my personal favorite...
pdos023006.jpg

I found this site with several listed.
http://www.drinkstreet.com/category.cgi?category=26

Tequila Sunrise if ya got the other ingredients. :D

I haven't tried this but...
Use Sangrita as a mixer or chaser.

Sangrita recipe link

Another recipe

I may have to try these myself... They sound pretty yummy.
I have read to drink this with silver or reposados... It's a little sacriligious but you could use anejo!

Explore that tequila site... Lots of great info there!

-Rob

had a bunch of friends over last weekend and we made some sangria. was a fun night :D

Throw in the freezer. Let chill.

Sip.
I think it really depends on what Tequila you have on hand. Chilled, neat, in a snifter is my favorite, but I would never do this w/ Cuervo, Margarittaville, Sauza, etc. I just tried some Cielo Respesado last night; I had never heard of it before. That was some really good tequila, and my lack of headache today attests to the quality. :whistling: :thumbs:

had a bunch of friends over last weekend and we made some sangria. was a fun night :D

Sangria and Sangrita are very very different things!
I would not suggest mixing or chasing tequila with Sangria!
YMMV,
Rob

Get some oranges, roll them around in your hand to soften, cut a quarter sized hole in the top and squeeze some of the juice out, not to much though. Jab a knife around in there to loosen and fill with tequila, now just suck and squeeze. fresh tequila sunrise.

Here's my favorite tequila drink:

You will need:

1 Bottle of your Favorite Bourbon
1 Bottle of Tequila

Directions:

1: Fill rocks glass with ice
2: Pour ~3 oz. of bourbon
3: Drink
4: Make sure the tequila comes in a pretty bottle so you have something nice to look at