• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$%^& Terrorists in NYC!

IgwanaRob

I'm just 2 people short of a threesome
Just got off the phone with my brother and then his wife. She just flew into NY tonight (he's still in SC), and her plane got diverted from LaGaurdia to JFK. The guy in the seat next to her was a pilot, and he found out that they shut down LGA because a terrorist was caught running through the airport with a bomb strapped to his chest. Nothing on the news yet, but damn that was close...

On the plus side, I get to see my sister-in-law fir the first time in nearly a year :thumbs:

Ahh, so it wasn't his chest. Still, she didn't get more information than they caught (or should I say discoverd) a guy with a bomb was running in the terminal. I'm sure more details will come out (and that CNN article was wrong about inbound flights not being affected - otherwise she wouldn't have been diverted to a different airport).

IgwanaRob said:
Ahh, so it wasn't his chest. Still, she didn't get more information than they caught (or should I say discoverd) a guy with a bomb was running in the terminal. I'm sure more details will come out (and that CNN article was wrong about inbound flights not being affected - otherwise she wouldn't have been diverted to a different airport).
[snapback]300448[/snapback]​

Well it is CNN so don't be surprised it the info is totally wrong in the first place ;) What's important IMO is that no one got hurt. :thumbs:

BTW Rob please note the spelling, c'mon bro after asking for all those props earlier now you're not going to us the spell checker?! :D :sign:

This stuff is crazy, when will it end. All this going on and they still will not let simple cigars come from Cuba. Let us smoke them before we get blown up.

This was going on earlier today but I didn't hear the details. I'm watching CNN now and there hasn't been anything on.

Just adding this bit of information:

They just had a bit on this on CNN. Seems the guys shoe set off an explosive detector which has happened in the past. The guy didn't even know it occurred. Seems to have been a false alarm.

Double fxxk those terrorists. They make my future trip to US of A more difficult :angry2: .

Seems to me that airport security is not all that good. The bomb detector went off and instead of grabbing the guy they let him walk. At the very least they should have eyeballed him until it they decided to get him. A screw up that could have cost lives.