• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Hold 'em Tourney Poker Coming Soon

Good addition to the board, Rod! I'd be interested but would have to see how it's set up. I'm back to workin' 6am - 2pm so.....an old man has to sleep ya know!!! :sign:

I'll look forwra dto it.

BTW Fast....D@MN!!!! 10 boxes of smokes!!!!! Holy-Freakin'-SHEEAT!!!! :sign:

Floyd T. :sign:

I'm in!

Great idea. In fact, my buddies and I have been playing for cigars for the past 2 months now. We've been playing that the winner gets to pick 2 cigars from each of the losers' humis. Sometimes the picks really hurt so we now put an exclussion on the most covetted cigars.

AJ

I think it would be fun.

Hows the status of this project coming along?
Is anyone interested in a game tonight(Sat)? I guess I'll be hangin around for a little while, incase anyone wants to take a few sticks off my hands :laugh:

This would be a fun thing to have a deticated server for this . I have a lot of friends at cbid, and we set up a private ribg game table on pokerroom.com Its alot of fun. Take care Ron

MnRon said:
This would be a fun thing to have a deticated server for this . I have a lot of friends at cbid, and we set up a private ribg game table on pokerroom.com Its alot of fun. Take care Ron
[snapback]163880[/snapback]​

The pokerroom.com website is a complete piece of trash which is why we're going this route instead.

coventrycat86 said:
MnRon said:
This would be a fun thing to have a deticated server for this .  I have a lot of friends at cbid, and we set up a private ribg game table on pokerroom.com  Its alot of fun. Take care Ron

The pokerroom.com website is a complete piece of trash which is why we're going this route instead.
[snapback]163896[/snapback]​

It's definitely glitchy, but the main reason I don't like Pokerroom.com is because they cater to the money players. Sometimes they close down the site to the non money players, which sucks when you are trying to get a group together to play.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
coventrycat86 said:
MnRon said:
This would be a fun thing to have a deticated server for this .  I have a lot of friends at cbid, and we set up a private ribg game table on pokerroom.com  Its alot of fun. Take care Ron

[snapback]163896[/snapback]​

It's definitely glitchy, but the main reason I don't like Pokerroom.com is because they cater to the money players. Sometimes they close down the site to the non money players, which sucks when you are trying to get a group together to play.
[snapback]163903[/snapback]​

Welcome Ron to our little corner of the web! I hope you enjoy your times here, pull up a chair, fire up a stick and pour yourself a cold one.
As stated so succinctly, a lot of us used pokerroom.com but found it to be too burdonsome to get a whole group of people to the same table. I like their format, but actually it's very difficult to find the right room when there are so many of them. They have a search function to where you can find a certain player, but they dont offer you a link to go directly to that game!

Thus, Rod is going the distance to get us our own room (or two actually) so that we can play right here!

Lets hope we get all good people to play, I'm thinking we will have to have a little club registration or something in order to keep it all on the level.

Looking forward to playing for some good quality cigars!

John V.

Everyone wants ME at the poker table so I can give away cigars :laugh:

Anyone want to play HEARTS on yahoo! for cigars :whistling:

coventrycat86 said:
Everyone wants ME at the poker table so I can give away cigars :laugh:

Anyone want to play HEARTS on yahoo! for cigars :whistling:
[snapback]163923[/snapback]​

No, but I'll play you high card for some sticks. I drew an Ace of Spades. ;) :whistling: