• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Only Pass

vewyphishy said:
Any idea how many we've got so far? And what the starting sticks lineup we might be looking at?
So far only 4 of us, can't imagine where our other Texas based members are !!

mpingree
vewyphishy
horse
shadman

Need at least a few more, so I'll give it till the end of the week !!

Haven't even started the stick list yet, will be some good ones tho !!

mpingree - I have been wondering since I came on here how many CPers live near Houston. I posted this question in the lobby and am curious to see the results. Not trying to hi-jack your thread, just curious! :D

I'd like to get this closed up in the next day or so and since I need at least a few more BOTL's or SOTL's.....

CC86 and Dixie, if you want in your in !! Just let me know.

Have a blast fellas! I think there are at least 15 or so Texans on the board, I would have thought this would fill up quick!

Well if you wind up needing people MP, I would be an "honorary Texan" for a few weeks :sign:

How about if we live near Texas?

I'm a newbie but I'm willing to try.

bmickey9
Magnolia, AR
(52 miles to Texas. Dallas Cowboy season ticket holder!)

bmickey9 said:
How about if we live near Texas?

I'm a newbie but I'm willing to try.

bmickey9
Magnolia, AR
(52 miles to Texas. Dallas Cowboy season ticket holder!)
Why not, you gotta start somewhere !!

Rules have already been posted.

I'll give it until April Fools and then we'll go from there !!

I'm 52 1/2 miles from Texas and would like to get in on the pass if you'll let me & need more folks. Besides if you let me & bmickey9 in the pass you can go through two folks pretty quick (in the same town) and have the box back in TX ASAP.
Dude we're in SW Arkansas.........give us something to look forward to!

J.P.
Magnolia, AR

You're in JP !!

Rules have already been posted.

Later this week I will finalize the list.

mpg, go check out the Texas thread I started on CW. There's quite a few people asking if they can participate. Go approve some, none, all, whatever... :)

Oh Oh, I haven't checked this thread since I though I was shut out due to being geographically challenged :sign:

But if you want to add me, I'm still willing to play :thumbs:

Done !!

Counting yours truly there are 8 of us, enough for this pass.

mpingree - CP
vewyphishy - CP
horse - CP
shadman - CP
bmickey9 - CP
J.P. - CP
CMT - CW
hdking - CW

Please send me your snailer as soon as possible. I'll repost the rules and the starter list next week as soon as I have everybodys information and get this going !!

Woo Hoo !!

:D

Martin

For you other geographically challenged members, I'll see about another pass for Texas Lovers after this one is complete.

Pass began today !! Order of pass as follows:

vewyphishy/CP
horse/CP
shadman/CP
bmickey9/CP
J.P./CP
CMT/CW
hdking/CW
mpingree/CP

Starter List:

Astral Talanga Valley
Bahia Maduro
C.A.O.
Dominican Cohiba
Imperio Cubano
La Aurora E. Leon
Occidental HSG
Padron
Partagas
Ramon Allones
Sherpa
Torano Exodus 1959 Gold

vewyphishy DC # 0303 2460 0000 0722 0285

Rules, Names & Addresses, and Put/Take sheet included in pass. Be sure and document puts/takes on sheet provided as well as in the forum.

So Let's Have some fun !!

Martin

PS - Thanks DaveWF !!

vewyphishy should receive it today or tomorrow and he won't have it long. With only 8 of us, this should go fairly quickly. Glad to have everyone aboard and I'm sure we'll all have a blast.

Martin

It's in... and the update isn't good.

1. The box is packed too tightly. There's no room for any more cigars.
2. Each cigar without cellophane took a severe beating. The cap on the Astral, CAO Extreme, and Cohiba red dot are busted very badly. They are officially unsmokable.

This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a new tupperware container large enough to house this pass. I'm going to individually baggie up every cigar (cellophaned or not) and number all of them. I'm also going to take the 3 busted ones out and replace them with new cigars.

I'll have this thing repaired and repackaged by Monday morning.

???