• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Only Pass

I was afraid of that but at the same time thinking it would be okay. Thanks Michael for the work and I'll make it worth your while !!

come on south texas,
as fast as this is moving, i should have it next week. :D

hdking

Repaired and ready for more road action. Here's my play.

Takes:
Cohiba Robusto
CAO Extreme Corona
Astral Talanga Valley Torpedo
*these were the 3 unsmokeables... they're now fertilizing my yard.

Puts:
Aristoff Maduro Robusto
ERDM Churchill
CAO Black Corona
Sancho Panza Double Maduro Robusto
La Finca Toro
Victor Sinclair Cuban Corojo
Canonero Churchill
Indian Tabac Maduro Corona
Punch Gran Puro Pico Bonita
H. Upmann Special Seleccion New Yorker

They're all numbered in the booklet and all their baggies. They have a new tupperware box to travel in. The humidity device has been recharged. A new box has been packed up. It's off to Mark (Horse) in the am.

Thanks for letting me play. :p

Received today, will have all the usual info tomorrow w/dc

DC# 0300 1290 0003 1816 3294

Takes
8 Padon #26
9 Partagas #4
14 ERDM Churchill

Puts
23 AF Canones Maduro
24 SLR Churchill
25 Upmann Super Corona
26 Padron '26
27 AF Hemi Classic

Thanks for having me :)

On my way to the P.O. with box and (boo-hiss) taxes :angry:

Nice play Mark!

Except... what 26 did you put in the box? And aren't you a little late on taxes? :D

vewyphishy said:
Nice play Mark!

Except... what 26 did you put in the box? And aren't you a little late on taxes? :D
Identical..the one in the box was a little chipped.

I'm not late since I OWE. :(

Just got home from work...long day! Received the pass today!

I have an extremely full day tomorrow starting at 5:00AM. I'll get my takes/puts done on Sunday, and both passes will hit the mail on Monday, or at worst Tuesday. It's in the Coolerdor right now, and arrived in great condition! I'll post up a DC# when they go off. Thanks for your work, Vewyfishy, and good takes/puts to both you and Horse. ;)

Unemployment will screw ya up everytime :angry:

I got lucky this year, Connecticut has a new system where they withhold from unemployment checks. I can't wait to get my whopping $10.0a back from the IRS :p

Awwww, did I get shut out of this "Texas Only" pass due to the fact that I'm about as far away from Texas as you can get still being in the lower 48? :p

Ahh couldn't understand ya there yank. Ya mind if'n ah ask ya to speak a liddle sloooowwer thar?

Pass will be going out tomorrow morning. I'll list my takes/put tonight. I had an extremely busy weekend! Our weekend beach party made Mardi Gras look like Sunday School! ;) Sorry for the delay!

OK, here's my play...

Takes:

#7 Occidental HSG
#26 Padron '26

Puts:

#28 CAO Brazilia
#29 RYJ Mad. Reserve
#30 Punch Gran Puro
#31 CAO Aniversaire
#32 Perdomo Exclusivo Cabinet Series

It'll be on its way out to bmickey9 in the morning and I'll post up the DC# when I get it. My printer ink cartridge died, so I'll have to do it at the P.O.

Heads up, bmickey9!!

Comin' atcha, bmickey9!

DC # 0303 1910 0000 3639 0532

Thanks for letting me play!

:thumbs:

Martin, PM has already been sent regarding this... but I figured it's something worth posting in the thread.

Thank you for your gesture, but it was unnecessary. No need to repay me for my part in the pass. I'm just glad the pass is making its way around the state without any problems. :thumbs:

Received today. I'll get it together and probably hand deliver to JP tonight. How's that for efficient!