• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Rangers Lead Championship Series 3-1

quo155

Wow! What a game tonight for the Texas Rangers, after winning their third (out of four) Championship Series game against the New York Yankees. Final score, 10-3, TX! This is all so odd as this is history in the making for baseball and Texas...as the Rangers have never made it past the first series...let alone they are up against the great NYY's!

What are your thoughts?

They are a better team than the Yankees, IMO, and deserve to win. I fear for my Phillies IF they can win a few more.

I agree with Vortex completly, they are a better team than the Yankees. (and this is coming from a Yankee Fan) You can not win without hitting and pitching, and the Rangers just look so comfortable doing what they are doing to the Yankees. It has been a long time coming for Texas and it would not surprise me if they just roll through the WS also.

Yes, it has been a long time in the making...and man, it sure feels good to be in this position! This afternoon's game will be very interesting!!!

Go Rangers!

I was worried coming into the playoffs due to the health of some players like Hamilton and Cruz but they really stepped it up. It's so awesome seeing the look on all of these Yankee fans like they can't believe they are losing to TX! I wouldn't call it yet though...they were up 2-0 against Tampa Bay and let them come back...

BTW I'd like to find that stupid yankee fan that swiped at Nelson Cruz's glove on that home run last night and give him a switch kick to the sack. What a classy fan...of course what do you expect from a Yankee fan? ;)

ohh there was no swipe at cruz's glove the swip that hit the gloves comes after the ball goes between the hands of two fans and behind the glove of cruz. thats my story and i'm sticking to it
lets see how todays game goes
LET"S GO YANKEES!
*clap*
*clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*

but i will admit texas is playing good solid baseball and Yanks are screwing up great oppurtunities

ohh there was no swipe at cruz's glove the swip that hit the gloves comes after the ball goes between the hands of two fans and behind the glove of cruz. thats my story and i'm sticking to it
LET"S GO YANKEES!
*clap*
*clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*

but i will admit texas is playing good solid baseball and Yanks are screwing up great oppurtunities

Look on the bright side Pito, 1 more game and you can concentrate all your attention to the Giants.

Funny stuff...yes, I would like to slap the 2 or 3 folks that hit his glove...but I think it was a very fair call as the ball was clearly in the stands...and I don't think Cruz would have caught it...nonetheless, you should not be nasty about it...as the one particular fan clearly was.

Overall...last night was a very good game for the Rangers...and the NYY are blowing some opportunities. They had a great first few innings...but then both teams failed for most of the game (to me) until towards the end. In short, we can see how important pitching is for this game...

The Yankees suck. Period.

Let's go Rangers! They got Captain Cheeseburger on the mound tonight. Let's see how many HRs he gives up.

The Yankees suck. Period.

Let's go Rangers! They got Captain Cheeseburger on the mound tonight. Let's see how many HRs he gives up.

Well Los, it looks as though you can eat thoem words as C.C. was on yesterday to keep the Bombers in the dance for at least one more game. Being from the Bronx, you know that the Yankees won't go down without a fight. Friday night they'll be back at it again and I have a good feeling that we'll see a game 7 as well.......

LET"S GO YANKEES!
*clap*
*clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Looks like a swipe to me. Whether the ball was close or not the guy was clearly trying to impede Cruz in catching the ball. It's ok because later another "fan" slapped at a foul ball right as it was about to be caught by Gardner lololololol. I laughed so hard when they kept showing that replay and Gardner's reaction.

http://fanshots.com/video/robinson-cano-home-run-fan-interference-rangers-vs-yankees

Yankee_Douche.jpg

It is a wrap ladies and jelly-spoons....

How 'bout those Rangers!!!!

t

I'll be the first to admit it, I've lived here 30 years now, and for the most part, the Rangers were never hungry. This year they were famished and played like true brothers.

WTG Rangers. You truly earned it.

Woof..... woof

I've lived here 33 years (my whole life). I went to many games at the old stadium with my parents. I saw Nolan Ryan beat the crap out of Robin Ventura live from the first row, 3rd baseline. I've gone to many games at the new stadium. And now I've seen them beat down the "all mighty" Yankees to go to the World Series.

Can't wait to witness more history as they play in their first ever WS game and hopefully take it down in 5!

Can't wait to witness more history as they play in their first ever WS game and hopefully take it down in 5!

I agree it will be 5 ...

with the Phillies shocking the world again! :laugh: