• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TexCigar’s 100th Cigarpass.com member Churchill Salute Box P

Texcigar

This is the TexCigar’s 100th Cigarpass.com member Churchill Salute Box Pass Rules are pretty much standard fare. The ones I choose to emphasize are: Nuttin’ but Churchills
No Nekkid stix…wrap those rascals up
This pass is ensured by Cigar Pass Insurance
And will be tracked by Cigar Tracker
Maintain quality
ISOM in ISOM out
No duplicates puts
Everything in should be Churchill sized 46 – 49 ring gauge and 6 ¾ - 7 ¾ in length. Pass Order is as follows:Shadow
DaveWF
Kstevenson
JerryG
Bob
Tim Hampton
Vern
Purosdave
And then to #100 - Ormdh
Then back to me My apologies go out to Kevinir and Jojocigars. Email and we can work out a blind trade!
I will be getting the box out in the next couple of days ... no procrastination!

Dave, I guess you didn't read my last post in the open passes forum. You and I are now in two passes together. And you, you lucky bastid, get out of the shipping both times. By the way, you know me as husker. We'll have to have the same plan as the CW pass. We'll get together, smoke a gar or two and pass off the box. Let me know when it gets to you.

Woo Hoo! First time I'm #1 on the list. Purosdave I'll think of you as I'm going through the box.LOL. :biggrin:

I must apologize...didn't get off the ship until 5 pm...tomorrow I will mail the box even if I have to take leave to do it...

Ormdh? Why the change of name. Does it stand for Oregon and your initials? Anyways I love saving money, maybe I'll have to buy you a beer or something! Hey Shadow, since your thinking of me just make sure to leave some of the good stuff, huh! LOL

It is for Oregon and initials. I don't know why. [?] I was just feeling a little different. Must be a mid life thing.LOL
I'll hold you to that beer. I do love the suds!!

Hey Shadow the box is finally gone...perfectionism is a disease. tracking number for those concerned...
0300 1290 0002 8980 0549.

Your item was accepted at 4:31 pm on March 22 in PORTSMOUTH VA 23707. It is enroute to its delivery destination...I need more info....

Your item was delivered at 4:53 pm on March 24 in MARTINSBURG WV 25401
Woo Hoo there you go Shadow...

Just got home about 45 minutes ago from dealing with an emergency at work that took 10 hours. Why don't these things occur when you are at work instead of ruining your weekend. :eek:Box is safe and sound and resting in a coolidor and will go out Monday. Will post puts/takes tomorrow. I'm going to bed.

Pass sent out Monday afternoon to Dave. Confirmation #0310 2990 0002 1506 9238.Will post puts/takes and update CigarTracker later this morning.

Well I guess I won't be updating CigarTracker. I could have sworn you had set up over there Tex. Oh well.Takes:
Montecristo De Artes
Mayorga Nat.
Dos Rios EsplendidoPuts:
Romeo y Julietta 125th Anniversary
Excalibur #1 Maduro
Mayorga Maduro
La Luna CamalunaAlso threw in a AF Double Chateau for ormdh.
(Edited by Shadow at 10:48 am on Mar. 27, 2001)

Nice puts there my man...I suppose we will be seeing each other at the HFF...looking forward to it.