• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TexCigar’s 100th Cigarpass.com member Churchill Salute Box P

Nice puts there my man...I suppose we will be seeing each other at the HFF...looking forward to it.

Nice puts there my man...I suppose we will be seeing each other at the HFF...looking forward to it.

Nice puts there my man... for a second there I thought the pass was on the way to me, then I realized there IS more than one Dave in the world. LOL! Hey Tex getting a little excited are we?

Got the box yesterday (was hiding in the bushes) - looks good.  Here's my transactions...
Took:
RyJ 125th (never even heard of it!)
PartagasI don't have quite the same quality, so I'll make up for it in quantity...
Puts:
El Rey De Florez
Ashton (Sorry to let this one go)
Moran (Cheap, but YUMMY)
Seal of the President of the United States (yes, I'm serious)
Cu-Avana Special SelectionThanks for including me!
Dave

Box is here. I'll think it over for a while and post my puts tomorrow.You know, I've had four boxes arrive in the past four days. I'm having trouble making sure that I sent the right box to the right person! This, I think, is a good problem to have. :)

I hope no one is going to get upset if I don't take anything. I'm not a huge churchill fan, and I already have more than one of everything in the box.Puts
----
La Cosecha
Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro
Cabanas
La Gloria Cubana Maduro
Carlos ToranoBox en route to JerryGUSPS conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6335

Wow, I'm certainly not upset - just a little surprised.  Has anyone ever seen this happen before?  No takes, but still FIVE PUTS!
Very impressive - you're truly a gentleman.Dave :cool:

I'm no gentleman. :) I'm simply a person with an overflowing coolerdor and a credible death threat if another cooler appears. ;)I was in a generous mood this morning. Everything in the box is in great shape and of good quality. I don't want anyone to think that I'm being a snob.

Keith, I got a 48 quart cooler that's not doing anything right now if you need some space. LOLJust moved the cigars into a 120 quart cooler. "She who must be obeyed" walked in and saw that cooler and all I got was " Well at least you got one that matched the paint". I think I'll keep her.

Wow, that's kinda weird Keith...Let me know if there is something you have been dying to try... Hey JerryG let know when it arrives...Good Smokin' one and all

Sure thing Tex. I'll post when the box arrives in the usually sunny but now rainy South. Good 'Ol Alabama.Jerry

It's here! The box arrived today USPS. This evening I will open and check it out. Outside of the box looks no worse for the wear, in good shape. I'll make my puts and takes this weekend and get the box out by monday afternoon at the latest. I may even be able to get it out tommorrow (Saturday). I will post again as soon as I get it out.
Thanks, Folks. JerryG

I received my box early last week and managed to smoke the three mystery sticks (although there were a couple of others, "in case I didn't care for the first three" ).  Should I post what I thought of them?  When should we post what we sent?Just trying to figure out what's going on...
Dave :cool:

Hiya Folks,Box left montevallo today heading for Robert in Pampa, Tx. USPS confirmation code: 0300 1290 0008 6361 3756Takes:
Cu-Avana
La Luna
Cabanas
MoranPuts:
La unica #200 Maduro
Royal Jamaican Maduro
Por Larranaga
Havana ClassicoFor our 100th member, Mike:
Connie #9 Maduro
Onyx Reserve #4
Mayorga Robusto MaduroThanks letting me pass...Jerry G.

Thanks for the heads up, Jerry. I will
post upon receipt of the box.