• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TexCigar’s 100th Cigarpass.com member Churchill Salute Box P

Sorry about that!  I obviously intended that previous post to go to another thread.OOPSDave :confused:

I received the box today. I will mail
it to Tim this evening and will post
confirmation receipt later today.Takes: RyJ Churchill ISOM
EL Rey Florez ChurchillPuts: HdM Double Corona ISOM
LGC Natural
Padron Maduro
La Flore Dominicana Natural

Tim: Box is headed to you today.
Confirmation #0300 1290 0008 6410 5670

Checked USPS Tracking and got this:
Your item was delivered at 12:20 pm on April 16 in LA MIRADA CA 90638.

Oddly enough I just got off the phone with Vern and we will be meeting within the next few days to make the exchange. I will then meet with Mike (ormdh) and will get it on its merry way! It's pretty cool to have 3 guys here in Portland, OR in one pass!

####! Now two of you get out of paying the shipping? LOL That is OK. I get rewarded well for taking care of this. :^)

Box was sent out Tuesday, April 17. Confirmation number is : 0300 6000 0002 2655 3495 from the El Modena station. Thanks for leting me play but I'm not supposed to be here....;-)

I appreciate the time and effort, Mr Hampton. I understand the negative feelings and how hard it may be to overcome them...Thank you for playing and playing nice. Please remember you do not have to go...

With turn around time like that Tim, you can be in a box pass of mine anytime.

Hey Mike, what do you want to smoke this time? I figure I could bring you another ISOM or maybe you would like a VSG or Opus X or PAM? Whatever you want buddy you got it! For those of you that don't know Mike (ormdh) he is one helluva guy!

Sorry I am a day late in getting this posted.My takes are  Flor de Frach, La Gloria Cabana, Hoya de Monteray( excaliber ), La Consecha, and La Flor Domenica. My Puts are La Tradition, Don kiki 2000, Joya de Nicaragua,Dos Rios,Don Thomas,Hoya de Nicaragua,Perdomo reserve X,and a good but unbanded Anniversario that i put into our 100 Th members bag. PuroDave It's coming your way. Thanks Tex for letting me particate.    Vern

Vern just dropped the box off to me at work and gifted me a CAO cameroon belicoso. He is a class act in my book! Also from looking at his takes and puts, he seems like he will fit in just fine around here.

Aww, shucks Dave. You're not such a bad guy either. ####, if this ain't turning into one big lovefest. LOL. I will be seeing you tonight buddy. Wow, three stops in just 2 days. Now that is great turn around time eh. I'll post later what I put and take.

Ok I'm getting ready to head to the cigar lounge to meet Mike, but I thought I would list my takes and puts first. First my takes:
Cohiba yellowband DR (just have to try it)
La Unica #200 maduro
Perdomo Reserve XAnd I added:
Montecristo Cigar des Artes La Grande Delacroix
CAO L'Anniversiare Cameroon Churchill
Premium Dominicana Double Corona
ERDM Corona Imensia
Nicaraguan Boxpress (Possibly the seconds of Padron Anniversarios)

This is sooo cool this morning I was thinking about putting together a restart pass...then Tim (thanks again) posted...I was afraid that Vern got left behind...I was trying to figure out how to correct that...and then tonite the pass has been thru three people...thanks a lot to everyone...I mean everyone!!!!

Tex, it has been fun. I think this is the quickest pass I've been a part of.Thanks to all who put in the extras for #100. I look forward to spending hours smoking them. After seeing all the great ones in the extra bag, I didn't feel the need to take any but, I wanted to participate.
Takes:
Don Tomas
Royal Jamaica
Puts:
Leyenda Torp
Connie #16 (one of my faves)
Rolando Reyes Jr. Classic
Jose Marti Cedar Tubed Churchill
I know they aren't all the correct size. I don't normally have churchills.
I hope those are OK. Thanks for letting me into your sand box Tex. It has been great fun.
The box will go out Monday A.M. I am leaving for work, or I'd do it today.