• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank God it's Over

I think that is what I appreciate about him. He can develop young talent which is something that I don't believe the current staff has done.
He after all helped develop Eli and Peyton, now look at them.
BTW, I would take Mike Shula in a heartbeat. He is passionate about his team.

LeePitts said:
Sanders was the OC for the championship team. Well, for that one game anyhow.He should have some tools to work with. That Johnathon Crumpton was a good looking high school QB. I bet Cutcliffe gets him to progress into a good one.
tdog said:
LeePitts said:
are UT fans excited about having Cutclffe back?
[snapback]255932[/snapback]​

I am excited about it. I think he was the backbone of our Peyton years and the '98 championship with Tee Martin. He is first class. I wish he was the head coach. Hell now Bama and UT fans can agree on one thing-- Exit stage left for Fulmer. :D
[snapback]255954[/snapback]​
[snapback]255988[/snapback]​

I love Coach Shula. I hope that he makes some changes to the staff though. We have the same problem that you guys had.Our offense is so vanilla it is sickening. I would like to see a real offensive genius type guy come in. Shula had to hire Rader out of desperation at the late point in time that he came in.
I am afraid that Shula has some type of fiduciary relationship with Rader though. Oh well time will tell......good night

I think your offense stalled when Prothro went down.

BTW, did you see that injury, it was nasty. Made me sick to my stomach.

prothro.jpg

My Northwestern Wildcats are rated 22nd in the BCS poll!!! They are bowl bound!!!

Yes George, Northwestern had a good season. :thumbs:

I would imagine they will wind up in El Paso for the Sun Bowl.

coventrycat86 said:
Yes George, Northwestern had a good season. :thumbs:

I would imagine they will wind up in El Paso for the Sun Bowl.
[snapback]256044[/snapback]​

That's what it looks like. I wonder who they'll face??