• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank God that I don’t own an actual mailbox cause

ML237

On a prowl ...can't stop...lost my mind...up in sm
Poor lady in the receiving room was almost blown out by the blast of couple of BOMBS that were swiftly delivered on my doorstep today! :D

What can I say but a humble THANK YOU for your generous and unwarranted BOMB my kind CP BOTL! I have to say it took me by surprise and I was SACKed at what did I do to deserve this. I guess this is a positive SMURF spirit that has decided to give me a big smile today and for that I am grateful the most. :love:

I feel very humbled by your gesture and looking forward to get "back" at a more opportune moment. :blush: Anyway paying it forward motto definitely goes in making this brotherhood that much special & what attracted me to this "thing of ours" in the first place. :sign:

You guys ROCK!

SACK'd by a SMURF, nice! Way to go you two!

:thumbs:

You're at Battle Stations, man!

Use your cash for other frivolities, like... food, or maybe something worse, like...heat.

Keep an eye on whats left of your, well, receiveing room whatzit thingie!

drew_goring said:
Some great BOTLs here.
[snapback]300140[/snapback]​

Drew man you can't say that enough or more louder, truly great bunch of guys that makes this guy feel a lot of :love: right now.