• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Thank You" Event - 21 August for Quad State Herf

Add me to the list of those attending plus the other 4 guys from my group.

Thanks Charlie for putting this together. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Sounds good Lou, it'll be great to see you and your crew as always.......

Charlie,

Change me to a definate with a possible +1.
Thanks!

-Rob

Just to let everyone know, we are 3 weeks out and things are rolling right along as planned. We have some nice boxes coming in to raffle off at the event (no, not as many as we had during the Quad State and no, Rob is not gonna win most of the boxes again) along with a few other special items we're working on. For all thos that are attending this year's IPCPR down in NOLA, have a great time and enjoy. See you guys in three weeks...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Just to let everyone know, we are 3 weeks out and things are rolling right along as planned. We have some nice boxes coming in to raffle off at the event (no, not as many as we had during the Quad State and no, Rob is not gonna win most of the boxes again) along with a few other special items we're working on. For all thos that are attending this year's IPCPR down in NOLA, have a great time and enjoy. See you guys in three weeks...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sez you!

:p

-Rob

I should have another ashtray done this coming week for you guys. This one is made from Quilted Maple, Honduras Rosewood(no longer imported in the USA) and Black Walnut. I'm about 1/2 way done with it now. Wish I didn't live so far away, I'd love to be there to deliver it in person.

Charlie, if I could afford the plane ticket, I'd come to me you, the CP gang and the warriors. Hope the event is great.

I should have another ashtray done this coming week for you guys. This one is made from Quilted Maple, Honduras Rosewood(no longer imported in the USA) and Black Walnut. I'm about 1/2 way done with it now. Wish I didn't live so far away, I'd love to be there to deliver it in person.

I can hardly wait to see it Bill, I'm sure that it will be another beautiful piece. We will be holding next year's Quad State Herf this time frame so plan on it now to join us and you'll be able to pull the lucky ticket in person......

Charlie, if I could afford the plane ticket, I'd come to me you, the CP gang and the warriors. Hope the event is great.

Ed, just as I said to Bill, plan on joining us next August for "Quad State Herf 6". Thanks for the well wishes.......

A week from today and we'll be icing the beverages down, set up the grilling area and firing up top knotch ceegars.......

Well I will definitely be there Charlie. Is there anything I should bring?

Tomorrow is the day, yeah baby!!! The weather looks like it will definitely be nice according to NOAA:

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind at 5 mph becoming south.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

Ensure that if you want to go swimming that you bring your swimming stuff. Also, you may want to bring a beach / camping chair for your personnal comfort. I did speak with a number of the S/BOTL yesterday and yes, you can bring your prefered adult beverage if you like. Yuengling did drop off 12 cases of beer, but I'm sure that there are wine and other alcohol favorites out there. Do drink responsibily and drive carefully to and from the event. The event kicks off at 1000(10am) and goes until dusk which yesterday was roughly 2000(8pm). At that time, you are welcome to join us and head over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. See you all tomorrow.......

Can't wait for tomorrow. Travel Humi is packed with an all star line up, getting some booz today, and traveling tomorrow.

I really look forward to meeting everyone.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Ashtray done and delivered. One of my favorite to date. Good luck everyone. Have a blast. I'll smoke here to join you.