• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you, Ginseng.

Cards&Gars

"Kellito"
“Wilkey is THE silver lining.”

I am a man on "the down"… I am sicker than a dog (have been for the last two days) and running a 102 fever. I accidentally washed my passport this morning, and have to travel to Germany in 13 days. It is ruined. In my job, my passport is my life. …and it is ruined.
(Did you know that passports don’t hold up very well in a washing machine? – In your shirt pocket, on the permanent press cycle in cold water?) Well, allow me to edumacate you… it doesn’t. So, don’t try this at home, kiddies.

I spent the day today running around to get passport photos, fill out all the paper work, and mail it off so it can reach LA by noon tomorrow. (in between bouts of vomiting and dysentery) So that I can possibly, ...no guarantees mind you..., maybe, MAYBE, get my new passport by 30 October…so I can fly the next day – on business – not vacation. (Well, I will get to herf with Wurm again :whistling: ) I am not whining…I don’t want sympathy…I want to just set the stage… I just want to say:

Thank you, Wilkey, for being the silver lining in an otherwise very cloudy week.
I got my prize for your anniversary contest in the mail this afternoon… and it has completely brightened my miserable day!

C&G… just kill me.

Hope you're feeling better soon Kelly, and that the Post Office gets your passport processed quickly.

Wilkey................Nice!

My pleasure, Kelly. Get better fast and get to smoking. :D

Also, please pass on my regards to Shawn. I'm gonna have to look him up when I'm in Europe next.

Best,
Wilkey

Nicely done Wilkey.

And I hope things work out for your trip Kelly.

Very nice! The prize that is... not the dysentery. Hope you get to feeling better soon C&G... and good luck with that passport...

mac

Fists of iron Wilkey (but don't ask where those fists have been) can lay you out! Hope you feel better soon.