• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank You Mystery Bomber!

2K6TBSS

Sorry it took a little while to post this.

Came home Tuesday to a mailbox that was destroyed.  Inside the rubble I found the remains of a bomb that was sent to me by a very generous mystery bomber.  The package contained an over the top selection of sticks.

Whoever you are, thank you so much for your enormous generosity!  It is greatly appreciated, and I will be thinking of you when I light each of the cigars on fire.

Is this the sign of further Sneedattacks??
He must have restocked!! 

Can't say that his aim was bad. Good shot bomb man. If indeed it is Sneed, he must have a 3000 count humi. :)

I don't think it was a "Sneed" attack.  There was no return address on this one, the only thing I can figure out so far is that it was sent from Texas.

I will do some research this weekend, and see what I can find.

ETA - Thanks again to the mystery bomber.  In CP tradition, I will PIF in the future.

I agree with Kendall, Jeff is one of the most genuine people on the planet. Every now and then he needs to be decimated to remind him of it.

Agreed, this guy deserved it tenfold!

I love when a victim is so badly hit all he can do is limp to a keyboard and smash his fingers on the keys in fury!

SmashingHeadOnKeyboard.gif