• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you!

Thanks for everything Rod. A lot of "good" happens because of your efforts with this site. Cigars are just one of the "added things".

It takes a lot of work to keep a forum up and running. You do an awesome job of it. Thanks for this place.

Thank You Rod for being so great! And Thank you John for being You!!! always so kindhearted and thinking of others...I love you!! :love:

Quite honestly, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Thank you for YOUR generosity & hard work keeping this place running throughout the years. What was done here was done with respect, admiration, and love of the forum's owner. You get what you give Rod....

woman_zpsc54520dc.jpg

britishfields said:
Thank You Rod for being so great! And Thank you John for being You!!! always so kindhearted and thinking of others...I love you!! :love:
Well it was a group effort! ;)

Did I win?

Thanks Rod for putting up with us. Yeah John is pretty neat for bald headed guy!

tone-ny said:
Did I win?

Thanks Rod for putting up with us. Yeah John is pretty neat for bald headed guy!
As always, you win and said it best.

Thanks Rod!