• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Bill!

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I've been a recipient of Bill's generosity before and it's always such a fun thing to receive. This time is no different, great cigars and even a note. I'm guessing since Bill is a computer guy, his handwriting isn't the best, but his notes are always great to receive.

These come at a time, when I'm in the middle of another round of testing. I did an ultrasound of my liver this past Monday and no metastatic evidence. I go this coming Wednesday 9/6, for new tests/pictures and a nice fat shot in my eye. Not sure these could have come at a better time.

Thanks again Bill, I do appreciate you and our friendship. I'm still going to kick your ass in Fantasy Football though!

-B

Great news on those recent scans and best wishes for Wednesday!

Great hit Bill!!

Prayers for the coming tests!!!!

Nice work Bill, funning on timing works out! Stay strong Brandon, prayers for you and the fam!

Nice Bill! I love these surprises when the timing is perfect and much needed for the recipient. I've been in that position before.