• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks for your Prayers, and Update

atuck

ANEJORE
Thank you all so much for your prayers for my Mom. We were able to get her into the UCLA under the care of "The UCLA Brain Tumor neurosurgery team" led by Neil A. Martin, M.D., Professor. This is the best team in the country. We are very very luck to have gotten her in there. Especially at such short notice.

You all know how I love to post pictures here on this site so here are some pics from her MRI. You can see how large this thing is. We are very worried about her and do appreciate all of your prayers. I told her about you guys praying for her and she was touched.

MOM20015.jpg

MOM0012.jpg

I am glad she is getting top notch care God Bless and best of luck.

Glad to hear a little bit of good news, we'll keep her in our prayers.

Best off luck to your family.... Technology is amazing these days so I am sure they will do anything and everything possible to help. God Bless!!!

Hopeing for the best luck and your still in our prayers.

We're still praying here Alan, and little Evelyn was adding your mom to the prayer list at our church today.

I look forward to hearing good news about her soon.

Our thoughts are still with your family. Good news about the care she is receiving.

I am glad you got her there and all looks like it will be OK for her. I want to say that I myself have gone through a head trauma and if you would like any info on what you may be experiencing with her or let you in on maybe some of her feelings, just write to me OK. It could mean a new her and sometimes she will not be what you would like. Anyway, I am here if you need to chat.

Glad to hear there is a little light in the tunnel bro take it easy if ya can. Both mine and my wive's thoughts are with you.

Your Mom and whole family are in our prayers. It's great to hear she has the best care.

Adding my prayers too. Cancer treatment is rough but some amazing advances have been made in the past 10 years. Good bless.

Dan

Don't know what to say other then I am glad your mom is getting the best medical care available.

Your mom and family are in our prayers...

I'm not really a religious person, but you and your family are definately at the top of my thoughts. Hope everything goes well for you, you deserve it.

Atuck,
Brother, you have my thoughts. After losing my mom to a lengthy battle with breast cancer, I know what you are feeling and going thru.