• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Rod.....

STYX&STONED said:
Phil said:
eeeeeewwwwww, did you all see them stepping on the tobacco filler while they were shoveling it?? Someone is gonna smoke that!!!!!!
If you smoke Cuesta Rey, You have smoked it!!!

I was in Tampa (Ybor) visiting the J.C. Newman museum two years ago and saw this very same prosses and thought the very same thing.

Whats up with that?
Yuck!!! I have a custa rey sungrown sampler box I havent opened and don't know if I will now!!! LMAO!!!

I liked the way the boutique cigars were made WAY better!!!!

Just saw it, good show for 30 min. We need more cigar shows like this. Why not have a Cigar Channel? :D

i was gonna ask also if it will be on again.
being all old and stuff, i fell asleep right before it
came on. god i'm old. :(

STYX&STONED said:
Phil said:
eeeeeewwwwww, did you all see them stepping on the tobacco filler while they were shoveling it?? Someone is gonna smoke that!!!!!!

I know that the Cuesta Rey Centenario line is a long filler. Wouldn't be made with the short filler they were playing in. ;)

LuckyDawg said:
i was gonna ask also if it will be on again.
being all old and stuff, i fell asleep right before it
came on. god i'm old. :(
The show repeats on a regular basis. The shows in the Hands on History series on the Louisville Slugger factory and the factory in Ocalla, Florida that builds fire engines are good ones to catch.

thanx shadow!
obviously no one knows what you know
hahahahahahaahahaha

That's why I'm.............................................

THE SHADOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil said:
STYX&STONED said:
Phil said:
eeeeeewwwwww, did you all see them stepping on the tobacco filler while they were shoveling it??  Someone is gonna smoke that!!!!!!

I was in Tampa (Ybor) visiting the J.C. Newman museum two years ago and saw this very same prosses and thought the very same thing.

Whats up with that?
Yuck!!! I have a custa rey sungrown sampler box I havent opened and don't know if I will now!!! LMAO!!!

I liked the way the boutique cigars were made WAY better!!!!
As long as you smoke, rather than eat, your cigars, you'll be fine. Anyway, those conditions were downright sanitary in comparison to some slaughterhouses I've seen, and let's not even talk about fast food restaurants! :)