• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Smokey! NSFW - no nudity, but mesmerizing. PG-13.

TonK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMq8XS4LhE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You have to admit, that was done pretty well.

I gotta be honest, this is kind of a weird video. Just saying. It's just, weird. Not my tastes...the whole implied bestiality thing turned me off.

i think it is funny as hell......as long as you look at it for what it is.....

Tim

Gotta agree, I draw the line at chickens, I mean come on, we eat chickens!

We eat sheep as well......

yummy sheep

Looks like a pretty typical UCLA film short to me.

I found it pretty hilarious but beginning film people in LA are known for great shorts.

Again, how many times am I going to say WTF this week......

I gotta be honest, this is kind of a weird video. Just saying. It's just, weird. Not my tastes...the whole implied bestiality thing turned me off.

You're not the only one. ???
You two don't fool us for a second... :p

If you can't find humor in fictional bestiality, maybe you're taking life a little too serious. :rolleyes:
(I lol'd)

Doc would like this, he's into goats.

I just watched it again...

Off to find my Velcro gloves

Seriously? Its clever... but in a "I really feel weird watching this video" kind of way. Off to scrub my brain.

Gotta agree, I draw the line at chickens, I mean come on, we eat chickens!
We eat sheep as well......

yummy sheep

That's right, I forgot about them! Well then I see no problem, in fact, it's kinda a two for one deal.

Plus they can't pick you out of a lineup. :sign: :sign: :sign:

College video. You take from it what you want, souldog and bigjake.

I found it a bit disurbing and a bit amusing, kids.

Seriously? Its clever... but in a "I really feel weird watching this video" kind of way. Off to scrub my brain.

I suppose I described myself inaccurately! I thought it was clever as well, but made me feel weird after I realized they were sheep! I think Billy described my intent perfectly.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't draw many lines, but sheep-love is just not my cup! Still, it was cleverly done.

I suppose I described myself inaccurately! I thought it was clever as well, but made me feel weird after I realized they were sheep! I think Billy described my intent perfectly.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't draw many lines, but sheep-love is just not my cup! Still, it was cleverly done.
You're still upset about that polled ram aren't you.