• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks To TheChenMan

coopsdeloops

Just want to give a public thank you to TheChenMan.

It started with him merely sending him a message asking him what he thought of a certain cigar that I noticed he had purchased. A few weeks later, he's sends me a flat rate box of extremely desirable sticks that included one of the kind I was asking about, along with a handful of other ones of a similar vitola that I are normally out of my grasp. It was a VERY generous act, and just makes me want to give back to this community that much more.

Thank you very much brother. I will cherish them and enjoy them when the time is right.

Random acts of kindness like that are the reason I love this place...

Well done brothers, this is exactly why CP is a great group to be a part of.

Very nice. This is what I love about the Cigar community and this forum specifically. Everyone is willing to help, share, educate, and light one with anyone they meet.

I appreciate the thanks Coop, from you and the other BOTLs here on CP, but seriously...it's undeserving. Just giving back a little to the community which has given me much cigar knowledge, not to mention the cigars themselves...and most importantly good friends that share my passion for cigars. Enjoy the smokes.