• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Volusianator

Well, I'm currently having an issue with my new humi. I like it's capacity and performance, but the functionality could use some help.

I use "The Vault" and it has two trays on top with lots of room below for cigars, but they require me to pile all my cigars on one another for storage.

When it comes time to grab one of those, I have a lot of digging to do in order to get a cigar I may want.

I'm now thinking of a possiblity of a series of boxes in there instead. So when it comes time to grab a cigar on the bottom, it's simply shuffling some boxes around, not a bunch of loose cigars.

You just got me thinking is all.

Well, I'm currently having an issue with my new humi. I like it's capacity and performance, but the functionality could use some help.

I use "The Vault" and it has two trays on top with lots of room below for cigars, but they require me to pile all my cigars on one another for storage.

When it comes time to grab one of those, I have a lot of digging to do in order to get a cigar I may want.

I'm now thinking of a possiblity of a series of boxes in there instead. So when it comes time to grab a cigar on the bottom, it's simply shuffling some boxes around, not a bunch of loose cigars.

You just got me thinking is all.
Good idea, I have a similiar problem with my singles in my cooler. I keep them in a very large tupperware container without the lid. In the Tupperware, they're all lined up by brand, if I have two or more of the same I like to keep them together, it gets to be a mess when you want something off the bottom, not to mention, those stored naked run the chance of getting wrapper damage.

Doing these for Lee got me thinking I need some for myself, now I just gotta find the time. Good luck on your project, and glad this post spurred an idea for you.

Wade