• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THANKS!

NavyWife

Just wanted to send a shout out to Donzz, Big B, :Monty and my hubby (Flushnutz). When I got the idea to send a few cigars to my friends Fiance who is deployed in Afghanistan we turned to CigarPass and WOW! So Flushnutz of course had to contribute (not that I had to force him he was on board instantly!) and Big B granted Donzz wish (in the make-a-wish thread) by sending some great sticks (and other goodies). THEN :Monty got to talking to his local lounge in Stamford, CT and the sent THREE BOXES of cigars!!! We ended up sending nearly 100 cigars to a VERY forward operating base. They will get the package in time to have an end of deployment celebration! When we hear back from the group I will update everyone but I just wanted to let y'all know how great these guys (and the rest of you too!) are. Glad I joined the club ;)

NavyWife
AKA Elizabeth

Nice, Glad it worked out. Thanks to Big B for granting my wish.

Don

It was my pleasure, thanks for allowing me the opportunity. Those men and women deserve it for what they do. Big thanks to Navywife and Nutz for putting up the leg work, we will have to do it again. Also, very cool of the B&M in CT, what a great gesture.

Nice to read something super positive like this. Add me to the list for the next time, please. Thank your hubby and associates for their service.

That is awesome! Great job to all the guys in granting the most precious wish to our front line guys...a little taste of home. :thumbs:

Well guys-

The package was received at a FOB (forward operating base) on the Afghan/Pakistani border ON our friends birthday!! Seriously timing could not have been more perfect. They were VERY thankful and I have pics if those who participated send me a PM with your email. Again, we can't thank those who helped make this happen enough. Truly is what makes Cigar Pass special!

From Flushnutz, me, and about 75 of the hardest working guys I know in Afghanistan THANKS!!!!!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

Post the pictures here for all to see...

I'm sure more of us would enjoy being involved in the next round!...I sure would :thumbs:

Awesome! Care packages are the absolute best thing anyone can get out there, aside from maybe more ammunition! I'm sure this made a lot of very deserving people incredibly happy and lifted their spirits. This was a very cool gesture.

Here are a few pics (hope I did this right.....)

238eqh.jpg

skx05j.jpg

pr69c.jpg

Happy Flag day! ;)

Back