• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving

crob

Reaction score
Just wanted to take a little poll on what cigars are going to be smoked on Thanksgiving (Special Occasion), cause I believe its time to treat yourself and celebrate with something NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

I will probably smoke 3 cigars that day.

Going to start with a HEMINGWAY WORK OF ART after breakfast. Then work myself up to a OPUS XXX with a couple of glasses of ZECAPA RUM AGED 23 YRS. on the rocks while I watch the Fins against Da Boys and while I wait for my guests to arrive for dinner. And, to finish the evening off, only after I have stuffed my face, I will have a PADRON ANNIVERSAY A with a nice glass of MARIE BRIZZARD ANNISETTE to aid the digestion.

Love these type of days were you have to bring the big boys out of the work works. Its time everyone to treat yourself to the best that you have.

Let me know.

"Que mas carne ni mas carne, asi viene el sanwich"

My lineup will probably look something like this:

Sancho Panza Non-Plus '98 (ISOM)
Padron 1926 Maduro #9
Ashton VSG Torpedo

I too will try to get 3 maybe 4 in on Turkey Day :)

The 4th would possible bea Punch Punch (ISOM)

I also plan on treating myself to some Balvenie 15yr Single Barrel as well :)

I'm going to dinner at my cousin's house. Pretty much everyone who will be there is death on smoking. Not sure how it'll play out but I'll bring a few. CAO Criollo, CAO Brazilia, Cifuentes Partages Churchill, basically the bag I keep for the cigars I have "on deck."

I'll be having dinner at a friends house for Thanksgiving. He's not much of a cigar smoker but will have one now and then. Macanudo is his choice if he does have one. ??? So, I'll take a Mac maduro over for him.

For me, I'll start with a Sancho Panza Cabalerra. I'll smoke a La Gloria Cubana Serie R #4 after lunch and have a RASS (ISOM) later vin the day. Thanks LuckyDawg for the RASS. I'm sure I'll have a couple more w/ me to smoke as well. :p

In the early AM when I get off duty is a Monte Club Cab #20. After brunch while tossing the pigskin with my son will be an aged Hoyo Depute. End of the evening will be a Robaina Don Alejandro 2/00. I may substitue the Hoyo with an aged RyJ Celestios Finos(freakin yum!)

Emo

I will be spending thanksgiving at my house in the morning and at the beach house that my folks are at in the evening.

I believe I shall have a Monte #4 ISOM (the 03's are pretty good!) for morn. Then I will move onto a HDM Epicure #2 ISOM one of my new favs. I think that will be plenty till about 12pm. At about noon or 1 I think I'll have a bit to eat and have a nice Ashton VSG Tre Mistique DOM (my fav. size) Then it is on the way to the beach house. For the ride up I will only smoke Cohiba Clubs ISOM and with me I will bring a bottle of Martell XO Cognac and 2 fine ceegars. A RASS and a ERDM Choix Supream.

I shall call that a night.

You all have some mouthwatering lineups! I do hope everyone enjoys!

Phil

Phil, the Choix SUpreme is a very mild cigar. After the day it might smome a little flat. You may want to slide it in first, and move the Monte down the list a notch. Just my 2 cents.

Emo

Maybe I'll put that in for the 1st in the morn and slide the monte in for next to last. You don't think the ERDM is gona be too much?? (for the morning?)

Thanks for the input Emo!

Phil

I'm not sure what I'll smoke yet but I know I'll have a few since I'll be busy deep frying turkeys with friends and family! I'll just reach into my humi and fire up whatever dog rocket I grab... ;)

Phil... as for the ERDM Choix Supreme it depends. I've had some mild ones but they were very flavorful and recently I've had a few from '98 that were fantastic! Not mild at all... a solid medium to full in strength and wonderful flavors. Either way... I don't think you could go wrong with the ERDM for breakfast... pair it with a hot cup of joe and it should be a great start to the day!

Aloha,

Wade

I'll have to go along with Wades' plans, still not sure what I'll smoke on Turkey Day, but it will be tastey. I do have my eye on an H. Upmann #2 Cuban that I lucky enough to be a part of a group buy a few years ago with Ole' Leebo and I'm sure it's ready to smoke now. I tried one last Xmas and sent one to brother Devin, not sure what he thought of it but mine was yummy. :D :thumbs: :p

Phil said:
I will be spending thanksgiving at my house in the morning and at the beach house that my folks are at in the evening.

I believe I shall have a Monte #4 ISOM (the 03's are pretty good!) for morn. Then I will move onto a HDM Epicure #2 ISOM one of my new favs. I think that will be plenty till about 12pm. At about noon or 1 I think I'll have a bit to eat and have a nice Ashton VSG Tre Mistique DOM (my fav. size) Then it is on the way to the beach house. For the ride up I will only smoke Cohiba Clubs ISOM and with me I will bring a bottle of Martell XO Cognac and 2 fine ceegars. A RASS and a ERDM Choix Supream.

I shall call that a night.

You all have some mouthwatering lineups! I do hope everyone enjoys!

Phil
The few Choix Supreme's I have had were on the mild side of medium in strength. Just make sure and eat a little breakfast before smoking it.

Emo

Will probably not smoke on Thanksgiving. We'll be at the mother-in-laws and it's too cold outside to smoke. But, Friday the wife and I are heading up to Chicago to stay at the House of Blues and see a show. So, I'll probably sneak in a few while we are up there for the weekend. Depending on who I meet up with and when, it'll probably be Cohiba Seleccion Reservas, but may have to smoke a Davidoff or two also. :)

Fast4Dr said:
My lineup will probably look something like this:

Sancho Panza Non-Plus '98 (ISOM)
Padron 1926 Maduro #9
Ashton VSG Torpedo

I too will try to get 3 maybe 4 in on Turkey Day :)

The 4th would possible bea Punch Punch (ISOM)

I also plan on treating myself to some Balvenie 15yr Single Barrel as well :)
Well smoked the Sancho Panza Non-Plus '98 (ISOM) today so I am going to have to replace it with something.....hummmm

Perhaps a VSG Belicoso.

Perhaps a HdM EL Torp.

Perhaps an Opus X.

Definately a CAO Odyysey :D

Sam

We're driving over to the northern neck for the day so I won't be smoking anything on Thanksgiving. I will however smoke a Hemi Sun Grown on Friday!! :D

Hope everyone has a pleasant and safe holiday!!

Matt, you're such a snob! LMAO :sign:

I am planning on having:

H.Upmann Sir Winston 98 (I know I just got it, but I can't wait)
Cohiba Siglo VI
Diamond Crown Maximus Torp.(I just love these cigars)

I will be deep frying a turkey for the first time, so this is going to be fun.

I will be partaking in a fine vintage Pabst blue ribbon, from the can of course! Only to be complimented by a well aged Chocolate White owl. :)

Actually I will be at my in-laws with family and there is no smokings allowed do to someones health problems. But I may end the night at home with an xXx :love: