• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving

Sorry the 'boys got owned...pretty unexpected.....but then again Fiedler is on fire.

I am smoking an Opus X Fuente Fuente and relaxing....happy Turkey day bros and bras and I'll see yas tomorrow!

BTW the cigar is delicious! Anybody who says Opus X aren't good cigars are ****ed in the head.

I did not get a chance to light one up. Had to visit Grandma at the home, lighting a cigar in there would cause the place to explode due to all the people on Oxygen. Then back home for dinner with my parents, small Turkey Day as my the rest of the fam was spread out for it.

I did however give my dad a Monte #4 to smoke thanks to Jolly's box split.....his reaction "That was a good little cigar!!!!!"

Tomorrow I will have one of the Opus or Diamond Crowns from the Cigar Family Charity Toast last week (both unreleased sizes)

Alrighty then!

I started the morning off with a nice strong cup of fresh ground Cubita and a stick I had been gifted my Mr. Cole Last year ( Thank you so very much Devin). It was (if I remember the year correctly) an '86 Jose Gener. You see I had alot to be thankful this Thanksgiving. My 16 yr. old Son who left my our home to go live with his mother a couple of months ago( same town in Cal),who then ran away a couple of weeks ago, called me from Colorado and wanted to come back home, to me! I picked him up at the bus station Saturday.

After eating a joyus Turkey dinner with all the trimmings, that my 11 yr.old daughter, my Mother, my Son and myself all prepared together. I opened a bottle of Alexader Estate Red and torched a '97 RyJ CELESTIALES FINOS. LAter after some Pumpkin Pie and 5 Vegas coffee I torched a '98 Bolivar Imensas ( wow!). After plenty of memory sharing and laughing my Girlfriend took my daughter home to her house to spend the night with her daughter. I made a six log fire in my outdoor fireplace and watched "The Italian Job" with my Son on the patio and smoked a Perfection X while sipping the second half of the Alexader wine. Life is good!

I hope everyone shared time with family and friends today. I was able to, and I am truly Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless all of you!

Padron 3000
AVO XO
RyJCelestios Finos 97
I wanted to smoke a Churchill while playing Risk, but couldnt get my wife to play last night. :(

I waited all day anticipating my Mother-in law's Thanksgiving feast. Returned home, put my daughter to bed and hit the patio. I decided on a '97 Monte #2 that I had in my "special time" humidor. I could not have picked a better smoke to end a wonderful day.