• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving

You know what I really want to do is listen to some Led Zeppelin, and smoke my stogies. Hmmm damn now where did I put my Zeppelin. :p

I just had to say something.

This is an inside joke so don't ask. :sign:

Ouch! Well you know how those OLD FOLKS are! Aaaaaaaay, ja say sumthin'? Who's Fred Zepplin? :sneaky:

Well, I think I will start the day off with an AF Double Chateau Sungrown, then I think I'll smoke a VR Famosos (ISOM) 02/99, then I'll finish my night with not one, but 2 Ashton VSG Torps!!!

I think that Fast4Dr and Phil take the cake. That 15 yr Balvenie Single Malt sounds niiiiiice.

Damn Phil thats a cigar smokers dream day you got going on there. Good for you, hope you and everyone else have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your smokes!!!!

Me voy a meter ciete garafones por el dia del pavo.

Well y'all have inspired me to break out some of the top shelf stuff so I think I will make it a day of firsts.

My first Opus X
My first AVO 22
My first Cohiba Esplendido (Thanks to PHIL :) )

and maybe....

My first PAM '26

lucasbuck said:
Well y'all have inspired me to break out some of the top shelf stuff so I think I will make it a day of firsts.

My first Opus X
My first AVO 22
My first Cohiba Esplendido (Thanks to PHIL :) )

and maybe....

My first PAM '26
AVO 22?? Do you mean AVO 77?

Nope, AVO 22. Extremely limited edition and much more expensive then the 77. Also much better then the 77 from what I hear :)

Excellent line-up Craig :thumbs: Smoke the Cohiba SR. You won't regret it, Promise ;)

I've got my eye on a few smokes:

'98 VR Unicos
'00 Siglo I
'98 Siglo V

and after dinner:

Partagas Salomones

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

I'll be at my parents, where my father dispises..despieses... HATES smoking. :sneaky: So nothing for me there, unless we get away early to make it to a friends house for Turkey Day.

BUT: when I get back home- I can finish off the day's activities with one of several choices:

VR Famosa
Cohiba Robusto (which I tried for the first time tonight, outstanding smoke)
Partagas SD#4

Happy Thanksgiving to all... And to all a goodnight (no wait, that's the other upcoming holiday)... HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL!

:thumbs: Toaster

Go Cowboys! :D

My wife is fixing a Turducken for dinner for the second year in a row. After that meal I'm lighting up a HdM Double Corona(Habana).

Hmmmm, well I started the day with a VSG Torp, will probably not smoke again until after dinner when I will probably smoke an Opus or one of the ISOM's I have been blessed with from Santa or another Bruddah. Not sure yet, no other smokers in the family, so I have to make sure and hose myself down if I do smoke sumthin.

Happy Thanksgiving All!!! :D

Been enjoying a nice little ISOM while frying my turkeys. . .

Oh how I love fried turkey! ! !

Then, not sure what I will round out the day with. . .who knows. . . :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! ! ! From the looks of things, we all have ALOT to be thankful for!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Got in two smokes today with two meals.

One at mom and dads= OpusX Belicosos

One at the mother-in-laws= Romeo y Julieta Exibition #4

WHAT A DAY!!!!

Hope all of you had a great day and at least one good smoke!!!

Well, I first want to thank STYX for inviting me over to his Thanksgiving meal. I live with my sister 1000 miles away from any other family, so my holiday meals are usually pretty dull. I have been at work, though, so keeping me busy. Thanks again, STYX.

That being said, I work for a Trauma Center, so smoking a very good cigar knowing that I might have to drop it at any second isn't something that I really like. I did have a chance to go outside for awhile and smoke a Torano 1929 Maduro, which was a good smoke. Nice to relax and call my family over a good cigar.

Hope everyone has had a nice Thanksgiving.

ALostTexan

I had/am still having a wonderful Thanksgiving. There was plenty of family and food. Not to mention fine cigars. Today I enjoyed:

(2) ISOM Monte #2
ISOM Partagas Petite Corona
ISOM Vegas Robaina Famosos
Arturo Fuente Chateau Sungrown

This was a very unusual cigar day. I never smoke this many in a day. Usually not that many nice ones in a week. :p I figured I would go all out since it was Thanksgiving.

I was giving thanks to all my friend here at CP. :thumbs:

I had a Bolivar Fuerte this morning, and then a Short Story during the Cowboys game ... was nice to be at places where I could smoke indoors for once!!

Back