• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

That long slide...

Wombat

Wombats Have Skills
Well, I'm sitting in my office and I get the phone message that a package has arrived. Walk up front and it's my first box of ISOM's (Monti #4). Since my credit card was not stolen, my cigars were not seized and I'm not in jail, I'm already starting to think about my next order.

On other fronts, I have ordered the MRN book and have sent out and received the first set of emails to Bob Staebell, it's all downhill from here :cool:

Doomed you are.

Go ahead and send me all your non-cubans. They won't taste good anymore.

JK

Wombat said:
Well, I'm sitting in my office and I get the phone message that a package has arrived. Walk up front and it's my first box of ISOM's (Monti #4). Since my credit card was not stolen, my cigars were not seized and I'm not in jail, I'm already starting to think about my next order.

On other fronts, I have ordered the MRN book and have sent out and received the first set of emails to Bob Staebell, it's all downhill from here :cool:
[snapback]258632[/snapback]​

LOL.... yep, 6 months is about right..... you're following the footsteps of many. ;)

Sorry bro - you are completely screwed. :p

I went from a small desktop with about 20-30 cigars to now having 3 Barrister Bookcase humidors (all full) + the desktop. All in less than a year. :thumbs:

This is a very dangerous hobby if you are married. ;)

Wife: What's that?

Me: A box of cigars.

Wife: :rolls eyes: Like you need more....

Me: Um, yep, I do need more.

:laugh:

mrjinglesusa said:
This is a very dangerous hobby if you are married. ;)

:laugh:
[snapback]258751[/snapback]​

I don’t have a wife…but I do have a conscience. It’s just as bad.

Wombat, you are in for a long ride…sorry about your wallet.
:whistling:

This is a very dangerous hobby if you are married.

I can already see the truth of this statement :blush:

Thankfully I jumped in with both a desktop humidor and a medium sized cooler. The cooler, which I thought would never be filled is almost at capacity. I'm actually hoping that my Secret Santa is not that generous :p

You have indeed passed the Point of No Return ---as is written --

"You can check out anytime you like....but you can never leave..." :0

elvergun said:
[snapback]258774[/snapback]​

Spoken like most of my single friends. :laugh: :laugh:

That's a great choice for a box of cigars! One of my favorites, enjoy! In fact I've got a box in the mail right now, I think, I hope...

elvergun said:

[snapback]258774[/snapback]​
Right but one of them shuts up if you have a couple beers :p

Right but one of them shuts up if you have a couple beers

Wow, is that ever true! Second box is the Trinidad Reyes...I'm truly out of control.

mrjinglesusa said:
snip...
Wife: What's that?

Me: A box of cigars.
snip...
[snapback]258751[/snapback]​

See, right there's your mistake! I make sure Mary doesn't see what I get! :laugh: I plan shipments as best as I can so they arrive when I'm home and she's still at work. I would start having them delivered to the fire station, but I'd be worried the other guys would dive into them as soon as they found out what there were!

Gonz said:
In fact I've got a box in the mail right now, I think, I hope...
[snapback]259096[/snapback]​

Well, the box is no longer in the mail, it's in my coolidor! As well as a box of HDM Coronas with my son's month/year of birth!

Now to wait the obligatory 2-3 weeks for the wife, then order another box or two! :whistling: