• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The “The 1-for-1, Full Spectrum Pass”

We're gonna skip Paul for the moment, then maybe wpeloqui will ship (of hand-off) to him :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

:( Not sure what the problem could be...................my wife works for the USPS :love:

Paul S said:
:( Not sure what the problem could be...................my wife works for the USPS :love:
No sweat. It'll head back you're way, I assure you ;)

Can you please make sure wpeloqui has your correct address.

Cheers,
Dixie

Ooooooh! It's headed my way. Yippee! Must start strategizing. Oh wait :0 It's one-for-one. No strategizing required.

What is happening with the address? I've found through online postage that sometimes USPS changes the addy slightly. Is this what happened when you tried to input Paul's addy? Most likely it would still arrive ok but in the few instances where this has happened I just took a sharpie and corrected the address. Works fine.

If it's rejecting the address as bad or something like that then I haven't a clue. A call to USPS might be in order.

lucasbuck said:
I've found through online postage that sometimes USPS changes the addy slightly. Is this what happened when you tried to input Paul's addy? Most likely it would still arrive ok but in the few instances where this has happened I just took a sharpie and corrected the address. Works fine.
After inputting the address to print out the label,the USPS system gave me an error message: "invalid address for delivery"

It was suggested that it may be a simple formatting issue ( ave VS Ave. VS ave.) but I tried numerous variations to no avail... It was also suggested that it could be user error ??? but once I sobered up, I tried again with no luck! :)

I decided it was best to get a confirmation from Paul that we had his correct address before shipping it out.

Paul has since confirmed that his address, as stated in he pass info sheet, is in fact correct ! The pass will be coming back to him next!

Oh, that's what was worng. :0 This is the reason why I hate USPS right now. I'm glad I'm not the only one have that issue. Ever since they "upgraded" USPS.com, I haven't been able to print ANY postage :angry:

Cheers,
Dixie

Hi Gang,

I have the box. I was out of town for a few days and missed all the USPS excitement. I was not expecting to see the box till next week. I will make my play and report back.

Willie

Just a side note on the USPS thing. No one in the pass would realize it of course, but my addy could probably be really screwed up and I would still get the box. Reason? My town has a population of about 5000 and there are only two houses on my street!

Tony and Paul,

Do you want to get together for a "manual" pass? Let me know soon.

Willie

wpeloqui said:
Tony and Paul,

Do you want to get together for a "manual" pass? Let me know soon.

Willie
Hell, I just checked the forum. I'm slammed for this whole week w/ first quarter earnings stuff.

Just stick er' in the mail and we'll get together here at some point.

I think we might be to far apart to get together this time. I'm near Portland, Ore.

This is a lot of work! I had a difficult time locating prices.
I will keep it quick to get the box turned around. I tried to get together with Tony Bones, but we were unable to make it work. I will send out the box tomorrow and send the DC in the evening.

Willie

Puts:

70 Gispert Churchill, 54 x 7", $3.50 (SeriousCigars.com)
71 La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series No. 8, 48 x 6 7/8", $5.48 (SeriousCigars.com)
72 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Veronas Court, 44 x 5 1/2", $5.25 (SeriousCigars.com)

Takes:

46 Por Laranaga Lonsdale (1979) $5.00 Approx.
38 Macanudo Duke of Devon Robust $3.48 (Atlantic)
28 CAO Corillo Mancha $5.50 (CI)

My town has a population of about 5000

WOW, that's HUGE, more than double the population of my town :D

Just put my last name and zip code on anything to me and it will get here ;)

wpeloqui said:
This is a lot of work! I had a difficult time locating prices.
I will keep it quick to get the box turned around. I tried to get together with Tony Bones, but we were unable to make it work. I will send out the box tomorrow and send the DC in the evening.

Willie

Puts:

70 Gispert Churchill, 54 x 7", $3.50 (SeriousCigars.com)
71 La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series No. 8, 48 x 6 7/8", $5.48 (SeriousCigars.com)
72 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Veronas Court, 44 x 5 1/2", $5.25 (SeriousCigars.com)

Takes:

46 Por Laranaga Lonsdale (1979) $5.00 Approx.
38 Macanudo Duke of Devon Robust $3.48 (Atlantic)
28 CAO Corillo Mancha $5.50 (CI)
Thanks for playing :) Let me know what you think of that '79 PL.

The list has been updated, and Contest #2 is STIIIILL running :)

Cheers,
Dixie