• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 2 Week Isoms

LOCAL669

So the story starts out with my parents goin on a 2 week vaca to Spain. I say, "My chance to get a couple isoms". So I drop them off at the airport and two weeks later pick them up in the middle of the night. Excitement to get my isoms ( and of course see my parents, I not that bad now) is what keep me up on the ride. I get there and the first thing pops does is proudly say "Got your cigars". I open the bag and what do I see:

A box of SWISHER SWEETS.

I laugh my a@@ off, my long awaited isoms were nothin but blunts.

Thought I share my story of the wronged cigar gift. LOL He had good intentions and the though was there, just not the isoms

He had the boxes of ISOM's hid behind his back...right? Riiight?? :D ???

This story doesn't have the happy ending of cigars behind the back, sorry guys I wish it did. But who knows, maybe he is waiting for a special occasion.

intercontinental flight to pick up Our Special A #1 Kiddo some Swishers?!?!?!

Did you smack the box out of his hand and ask if you're adopted as well?

haha j/k.

My brother went over to do Paris-Dakar rally, I told him to send me back a bottle of Absinthe and some CCs. Well that didn't happen, but he did show up with a declared bottle of 21 Year Cuban Finish Glenfiddich, haha silly customs let that one slip through their fingers.

Always be very specific when asking someone to bring back "souvineers" :D

Sorry to hear the package was not what you wanted :(

I typically give full written instructions for those that don't know.

See what happens when you ask for ISOMs. He probably thought you were In Search of MachineMades, j/k ... sorry about the disappointing news, fire up a nice aged Padron and all will be better :)