• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Alaska herf.

bilder

13232708wa.jpg

Had a good time this afternoon kicking back with the Alaska Contingent of CP plus a couple friends.

From left to right: Kevin (my friend, non-CP member), me, Brett aka Peterscreek, and Jim aka Swissy. Guy behind the camera is Eric, Jim's neighbor.

Went through a bunch of sticks and had a good time chatting the afternoon away. Hope to do it again sometime!

Looks like a great time, now just tell Jim to get the boat ready for Spring :sign: :sign:

I've got a ton of skymiles...let me know when the next one is....I've never been to the AK, and I'd love to go!!!

Sounds like a great event!

Swissy totally blew me and the other AZ BOTLs off when he visited Phoenix last year :p ;)

It was a hoot... fun to meet bilder, and always good to hook up with Brett! And I agree... we need to do it again.

Looks like a great time, now just tell Jim to get the boat ready for Spring :sign: :sign:
Biyotch! Boat will be ready March 23rd for the WINTER King Derby... temps will most likely be damn cold! Last year was below freezing... you man enough? :laugh:

Sounds like a great event!

Swissy totally blew me and the other AZ BOTLs off when he visited Phoenix last year :p ;)
Hmm... what was that word? one word, sounds like - DICK!® (this comment used without the written or verbal permission of the rightful owner, bfreebern)

It is cool that you guys got together with each other. I have not had that privledge as of yet. I am looking forward to my first herf in mid-February with a bunch of CP guys downstate from me. It is a 90 minute drive and I hope work does not get in the way. I have been planning to take my camera and get some pics which I will post after the herf!

It is cool that you guys got together with each other. I have not had that privledge as of yet. I am looking forward to my first herf in mid-February with a bunch of CP guys downstate from me. It is a 90 minute drive and I hope work does not get in the way. I have been planning to take my camera and get some pics which I will post after the herf!

Ditto what Paul (Burnt Tongue) said about getting together guys. Paul, you will have a blast at this event especially since it's our big one of the year. You'll definitely get some great pics, meet a lot of the S/BOTL from a number of cigar boards and the local area to include the United States Military Academy, West Point. Lastly, if work calls, tell em' your sick in bed and can't get up......... :D :thumbs: :p

Anyway, you Alaskian BOTL look great in the pic. :cool:

Looks like a great time was had and you found a comfy place to smoke too!

The truth be told, I wish would to be able to join you guys in Alaska!! I have never been there but everything I have heard about it has been great. Enjoy!!!

"...and a good time was had by all....".... :thumbs:

Looks like you guys had a great time. Good to know Swissy's still just as good looking as he was for PacNW-I..... :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

13232708wa.jpg

Had a good time this afternoon kicking back with the Alaska Contingent of CP plus a couple friends.

From left to right: Kevin (my friend, non-CP member), me, Brett aka Peterscreek, and Jim aka Swissy. Guy behind the camera is Eric, Jim's neighbor.

Went through a bunch of sticks and had a good time chatting the afternoon away. Hope to do it again sometime!

Now that is one Motley Crue right there... :p
Good to see you guys got to meet up, that is ALWAYS a good time!!!

Ditto what Paul (Burnt Tongue) said about getting together guys. Paul, you will have a blast at this event especially since it's our big one of the year. You'll definitely get some great pics, meet a lot of the S/BOTL from a number of cigar boards and the local area to include the United States Military Academy, West Point. Lastly, if work calls, tell em' your sick in bed and can't get up......... :D :thumbs: :p

Anyway, you Alaskian BOTL look great in the pic. :cool:

The only problem with that plan is that I am self-employed. My customers dictate my schedule most of the time. I will do my best though to be there.

Oh yeah...we had a great time, indeed. It was good to finally meet Mike, plus the "tag-a-long twins", Kevin and Eric. It's always good seein' Jim, too. Something we need to do a little more often, I think.

And as far as some of you yahoos wantin' to come up here...quitchyer talkin' and start a'walkin'. We'd be pleased to see ya.