• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the "all my humidor (almost)" pass

oh... I dunno, I went by the list inside the box? It said Nick in Oregon was next? He was after my name. :)

Nicko, just send it to Phil after you're done. That way he still gets to play! He wouldn't want to miss out. :D

Guys I'm sorry if I missed something? Of course I didn't mean to intentionally leave phil out :D

(alright- Maybe a little ;))

Seriously, I hope I didn't screw anything up to badly.

Since we are half way through, I asked Phil to do an inventory for us comparing the box to the list on my website. I am sure he would be willing to compare the participant list to the website as well.

As far as that goes Nicko99 can compare it if he wants. Link to Gunpowders smoke room is below.

Ok, I have the pass.

Takes:

#51 Partagas Spanish Rosado
#121 Ramone Allones
#33 Astral T.V.S.
#91 PAM 1964

Puts:

#128 Cuesta-Rey Tuscany Tubo
#129 Flor De Copan Churchill
#130 CAO MX2
#131 Astral Candela
#132 A. Fuente Opus X Petit Lancero

Thanks for letting me play Jolly.

I've reboxed the pass and will be getting it off to Phil ASAP and will also update w/ a DC#.

yeah, i dunno. crazy.

it's cc's fault

LMAO yeah it's GOTTA be :p

Oh, great job on the puts/takes nick :thumbs:
Those MX2's are GREAT smokes. My Secret Santa gave me one, I loved it but they're kinda hard to get, at least for me, maybe I'm just sloooooooooooooooow :p

Heck, if I were after you in the pass, I think I'd "take" EVERY cigar you put in there. I love those Astral candelas, Flor de Copans are great tasting cigars, Cuesta Rey's are probably my favorite Fuente and the Opus is a nice play but I am in the definate minority when it comes to Opus 'cause nearly everyone loves 'em!!

Again, well done Nick!!

thanks for playing, nicko! nice play.

i dunno, i think opus x's are a bit overrated. they're alright, but not worth all the extra fuss.

it's always your fault cc :D

I'm not a big opus fan- I don't think they're bad... I just think they're..... well, hype. I can think of 2 maybe 3 equal or better cigars you can buy for the same amount of money as an opus.

Nick- Nice play bro.

I recently had my first MX2- I bought several, and the one I smoked had the worse burn issues I've ever seen in ANY cigar. I even considered tossing it about half way thru because it was "running" on one side soooo bad. I've only had them for what? 2-3 weeks maybe?
:thumbs: Toaster

Ok Phil...

It's on the way to you via FedEx. Tracking number 7917 5918 1527

You'll have it Monday buddy

nice, you used fedex as well!

awwww, you didnt' need to do standard overnight... ground woulda been fine.

thejollyco said:
thanks for playing, nicko! nice play.

i dunno, i think opus x's are a bit overrated. they're alright, but not worth all the extra fuss.

it's always your fault cc :D
Don't fret, I'll take that nasty opus off your hands!

IT SHALL NOT PASS ME!!!!!!

Quick Phil, grab that X ~

Jolly, I used FedEx Overnight cause we get a great deal where I work. It woulda been more for me to go USPS.

Somehow CP lost all my subscribed passes. I thought it was rather quiet this week on my e-mail???

Anyways, I will update the weblist on my site Sunday.

Just got word that the pass arrived at my house.

Will open it tonight and do my P/T asap!

Phil

EDIT: As it always seems to happen, I managed to grab some nice smokes out. I'll post my put's tommorow night and send it out Wed.

Takes: 65 Cohiba Siglo III (this is out of my fav batch!!) (ISOM)
67 Same thing :love: (ISOM)
71 Ramon Allones (ISOM)
79 SLR Regios
90 Anejo 46 (Rare)
132 Opus X Petite Lancero (Kinda Rare) :love:

Puts:

133Montecristo #4 (ISOM)
134Bolivar Belicosos Finos (ISOM)
135R&J Exi #4 (ISOM)
136HDM Epi #1 (ISOM)
137PAM 64 Exclusivo (Kinda Rare)
138Hemmi UTSM (Rare)
139Don Carlos #4 :)
140The Cigar Robusto By perdomo
141Mayorga High Octane Robusto
142Petrus Anejo - Petrus Forteus
143Torano Sig collection Toro (?)
144Torano Exodus silver label
145Cao Brazzila Gol Robusto

Wow I found some of my first :love: 's in this pass. Will post puts ASAP!

Lookin good jolly! The cigars look fine nice and humid, box looks good too.

GP - Did you need me to run through ever cigar in this one? LMK if this was the pass you contacted me about and I will do that for you.

Phil

It says TSCHOON is next.

I skip him I am assuming? I havent seen him around in weeks.

LMK what I should do, but I vote skip him cause I think he got scared off.

Phil