• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the "all my humidor (almost)" pass

Gunpowder said:
Another question where do PAM maduros fall in? I bought a box but heard other places are being limited to 2/sticks per customer.
I have seen them in shops with no limit (64's) and I have seen them in shops with a 2per also.

I have never seen a 26 in the shop, only been able to get those online.

I can however get both online, and surely could get this 64's very easily.

I think that a PAM 64 wouldnt really hold upto a BTL but a 26 surely would.

Both are high end sticks, but the Rarity + slight price increase makes the 26 a good play IMO. (Save the recent flood of 26's, or is that just my perception??)

Phil

Depends on if it's a 1964 or 1929 my friend.

1926 Lumby!! not 1929

Actually, as far as the PAM's go, the 26's cost more than the 64's but the funny thing is, a lot of the hard core Padron fans (like RicMac25) actually prefer the 64's over the 26's.

I'm the other way around I like the 26's much more than the 64's.

They are both great cigars. The 26's average around $20.00 each (well okay for the BIG ones, in the case of the 26's that would be the #1) and the 64's (the Torpedo) of the same size goes for about $15.00. These can be very hard to come by. They're virtually impossible (the 26's) to find from internet sellers but someone's local shop in one part of the country may have a great connection with the distributor and have them readily available. Other people may find them darn near impossible to get.

Another question where do PAM maduros fall in?
Many of these types of question have been coming up darn near every day. As it's been mentioned, ask one of the more seasoned pass participants if you're unsure but I still think the best person to ask is the host of the pass unless of course it's jolly's pass and the theme here is take all his good sticks and put Connies or any dog rockets/gas station cigars you can find. :D :sign:

Jolly said something about wanting to quit smoking or cut back or something and maybe we should do our best to ensure that when the pass gets back to him, there are virtually no cigars left :sign:

Alright, here we go again. My takes are as follows:

14.....SLR St. Louis Rey
16.....Macanudo Maduro Prince Phillip
39.....Ashton Natural DBL Magnum
73.....Partagas Seria D #4 ( ISOM )
81.....CAO Crillo Mancha
1.......Montecristo corona
45.....Fonseca Sun grown cedar

Puts, are as follows:

103.....Punch double corona maduro
104.....another one
105.....CAO Anni maduro churchill
106.....another one toro size
107.....Onyx Reserve Mini Belecoso
108.....another one
109.....Oliva 'O' Ole Bold
110.....another one
113.....Bolivar corona size
114.....Bolivar something I just say BBF ( ISOM)

Glad you got on the wagon long enough to join us Lucky. :D It is comming your way.

Hopefully this play want cause a new thread to develop. :D

good times bro

M3

Lumberg said:
Gunpowder said:
Another question where do PAM maduros fall in? I bought a box but heard other places are being limited to 2/sticks per customer.
Depends on if it's a 1964 or 1926 my friend. The earlier the year, the rarer the cigar!
I was refering to the '64 of which I heard were being limited in certain locals.

Gunpowder said:
Lumberg said:
Gunpowder said:
Depends on if it's a 1964 or 1926 my friend. The earlier the year, the rarer the cigar!
I was refering to the '64 of which I heard were being limited in certain locals.
I've never had a problem getting the '64s. I mean they're not easy but I can find 'em.

Don't know the experience of others but I'd consider that a straight MSRP play.

Anone else?

That would be the Bolivar Belicoso Fino :) [/quote]
Thank you, yes exactly. I should have taken a spanish course before taking up smoking cigars.

M3

maduro357 said:
That would be the Bolivar Belicoso Fino :)
Thank you, yes exactly. I should have taken a spanish course before taking up smoking cigars.

M3 [/quote]
They always told me it would pay off knowing Spanish.......not sure if this is what they were thinking :)

Lumberg said:
I've never had a problem getting the '64s. I mean they're not easy but I can find 'em.

Don't know the experience of others but I'd consider that a straight MSRP play.

Anone else?
i can get either at msrp at my local at will(lucky me :p )
i'm with whoever said that the '26 is not really significantly
better than the 64, just more expensive.
don't get me wrong though. either one is superb!
perhaps my palate is just not sophisticated enough to catch
the nuances of the '26. but i do know when i say "damn the
torpedoes" on price, i always have a PAM! :thumbs:

wow!

good work everyone!
it's nice to see all this stuff when i came back.

tho i snuck a peek a few times during break.
oh, here's a good place for prices, both msrp and what the average price people pay is: www.top25cigars.com

it's also nice to see people care about puts and takes. :D
( i know i wouldn't..... much)

so in conclusion,

GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!!!!

it's also nice to see people care about puts and takes.
( i know i wouldn't..... much)
Well, I tried my best to make sure you get back a box full-o-dog rockets but these guys wouldn't listen :D

so, gunpowder, thanks for helping me out with my pass.
you made it better :D
and i thought it was gonna be laid back.

might as well help you with some of the cigars.
the montecristo torpedo (ISOM) is the montecristo #2,
the cohiba 7x42's are the cohiba siglo iii's.
and the small montecristo is a #4.

in www.top25cigar.com/reviewdatabase you can search for the price and stuff.
oh, there's also the nat sherman cigarillos tin that should prolly be on the list.

Done...I think the Nat Sherman Tin is already gone. Can someone confirm?