• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The announcement

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
So the wife and I are expecting our 2nd child this year. We're just about 3 months right now, due date is Nov 27th (our daughter's birthday is November 30). Should be a fun ride going through it all again with number 2. Summer of Zeebra has begun!

So the wife and I are expecting our 2nd child this year. We're just about 3 months right now, due date is Nov 27th (our daughter's birthday is November 30). Should be a fun ride going through it all again with number 2. Summer of Zeebra has begun!

That is awesome, congrats!

Seth

Sure is a lot of unprotected sex going on around here.

Congrats.

Doc.

Looks like this kind of thing is contagious. Better keep my wife away from the board.

Congrats, Zeebra!

Congrats dude!!! You're going to be needing that website I gave you more and more as time goes on!!! :thumbs:

What the heck is going on around here???? Congratulations to you and the Mrs.

Awsome news Zeeb!
Congrats wishing you and the wife a healthy pregnancy and birth.
Rob

Sounds like that trip to Cuba went well. Congrats!

Hehe, you hit the nail on the head. With out daughter we followed the EXACT same pattern. We went to Cuba 2 years ago around Jan/Feb, got back and immediately got pregnant. This time around same thing. :D

Hehe, you hit the nail on the head. With out daughter we followed the EXACT same pattern. We went to Cuba 2 years ago around Jan/Feb, got back and immediately got pregnant. This time around same thing. :D

Seems to me you need condoms or stay otta cuba.
:laugh:

One thing at a time Rob. He just now realized that you have to cut the head of the cigar before smoking. He's not the quickest learner.

One thing at a time Rob. He just now realized that you have to cut the head of the cigar before smoking. He's not the quickest learner.
True, true...

Congratulations Z!

The H2O must be potent in Cuba... God knows it does wonders for the leaf!

Freeburn - me thinks he's been cutting the tip off the ol' Jimmy Hat! :blush: