• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The announcement

Congratulations, Michael!

Let me tell you, it gets 4x harder going from one to two kids. But it's worth it. I think. I hope. :p Let me get a night's sleep and I'll let you know. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Congratulations, I have been blessed with three beautiful children. I pass the torch on to others now. :thumbs:

Congratulations to you and your family! So, have you figured out what caused it?

Congratulations!! May this be only the beginning of great things to come!! :thumbs:

Damn... got a bunch of potent bastiges around here!
Congrats!

-Rob

Congratulations Zee!

I wonder if there is any correlation between the number of explicit avatars on this site and the Cigar Pass birthrate? I can attest that Strayvectors avatar just got me a slap in the head by the misses (hopefully she'll forget by tomorrow night)

Congratulations to you and your family! So, have you figured out what caused it?

Dude! It sounds like you might need a refresher course on anatomy class ??? ...At the very least I could give you a few of Mikes videos to watch! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Zee congrads on the 2nd blessing! :thumbs:

Bargogirl

Congratulations Zeebra! Wish you all the best of luck with the new baby, and don't forget the oldest one, a friend once told me that bringing home a new baby is like getting caught with another woman. Just make sure the older one is involved with plans for the new baby. Good luck! :thumbs:

Sounds like that trip to Cuba went well. Congrats!

Hehe, you hit the nail on the head. With out daughter we followed the EXACT same pattern. We went to Cuba 2 years ago around Jan/Feb, got back and immediately got pregnant. This time around same thing. :D

It must be the water in Cuba (or the Rum :laugh: ) ... congrats buddy!

Hey! Congrats bro.............................I have three and, would not trade it for anything in the world.

Congrats Zeebra...Enjoy the Summer as your free time will be severely taxed from now on. :laugh: